Trailer #1

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
IIIWheels wrote:
December 20th, 2019, 1:32 am
poplar wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 4:28 pm
While I really liked this trailer, few of my friends feel absolutely nothing after watching it. For them it looked generic as hell.
While I don't agree with them at all, this can be a problem for Box Office for Tenet.
Get new friends.
Why? I agree with him. Only thing is that it won't be a problem for Box office and the movie itself is good I can say with confidence.

It is warner media execs ( at&t influence ) flexing their muscles making it look generic and any other trailer out trailer. Nolan still doesn't have control over many things sadly.

blackColumn wrote:
December 20th, 2019, 1:47 am

Why? I agree with him. Only thing is that it won't be a problem for Box office and the movie itself is good I can say with confidence.

It is warner media execs ( at&t influence ) flexing their muscles making it look generic and any other trailer out trailer. Nolan still doesn't have control over many things sadly.
It’s true that Nolan doesn’t control everything but he’s on top of the majority of things when it comes to his projects I believe. It’s hard for me to think that he wouldn’t have a say on how the trailer is presented. I might be wrong but that’s what I think.

And sometimes people say that some movies are generic just by watching a trailer but when they see the entire film then their minds change.

People who are saying the trailer is generic are retarded. The trailer didn't give anything away as most "generic" trailers do.

Dunkirk Trailer also seemed generic. What happened then? Grossed over 500 million dollar. A war movie from british perspective released in July! :D Don‘t worry guys. The name Nolan is enough to get many people interested in Tenet. Nolan and Tarantino are currently the only directors who can do marketing with their own names, without turning the movie in a box office fail

Not that I care about them, but critics are not going to be a fan of this movie.

They take everything so seriously that they miss out on the subtle tension that audience so much enjoys.

blackColumn wrote:
December 20th, 2019, 3:37 am
Not that I care about them, but critics are not going to be a fan of this movie.

They take everything so seriously that they miss out on the subtle tension that audience so much enjoys.
They’ve been itching for an excuse to go after Nolan, but what can they really do but murmur nonsense when he makes such beautifully crafted films? When Dunkirk came out they went with “hmm, why are British soldiers white?” and with Tenet it’ll be “hmm, Inception was kind of like this.” Fuck ‘em! WB is willing to put $300 on Nolan’s name for good reason.

This is going to make close to Inception numbers imo.

Also so happy Martin Donovan is back in a Nolan movie.

A decade after inception if you are thinking about inception numbers for an original then indeed something has gone wrong.

Was TDKR a mistake?

the YouTube reaction videos so far have been overwhelmingly positive.

blackColumn wrote:
December 20th, 2019, 3:53 am
A decade after inception if you are thinking about inception numbers for an original then indeed something has gone wrong.

Was TDKR a mistake?
What do you mean was TDKR a mistake?