Trailer #1

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
jcdesmo wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 4:09 pm
Is the line at the end of the bootleg "don't try to understand it, feel it" ? I couldn't make out the last part.
It cuts off right after the word "feel", but yeah, I was thinking the same thing "feel it".

Bacon wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 4:11 pm
I'm still a bit worried about them playing it so close to their chest. The budget of this is insane and the trailer gives away very little in terms of actual plot or even the basic concept of the film. I could see some people not being a fan of the mystery.
Haven’t seen it obviously but I’m sure they’ll show more closer to release. If you start with the bare minimum, you can show just enough later without giving away too much.

Collector03601 wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 4:23 pm
jcdesmo wrote:
Is the line at the end of the bootleg "don't try to understand it, feel it" ? I couldn't make out the last part.
It cuts off right after the word "feel", but yeah, I was thinking the same thing "feel it".
I actually heard the word
fear

Love the bit when
they say "it'll open the right doors" and a shot of Sir Michael Caine comes on. We can assume he will represent some kind of a powerful good guy?

rotas wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 4:26 pm
Collector03601 wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 4:23 pm
jcdesmo wrote:
I actually heard the word
fear
Thats interesting. Could be that too. We shall see tomorrow :)

Is there a bootleg then, can somebody PM me the link please, much appreciated.

Flipped a few parts where it looked like there was time manipulation (w/ vehicles going backwards).
Go to http://www.streamable.com/
After the slash ("/") after .com, type in: 03sjj

Collector03601 wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 2:20 pm
Ive got it guys. DM me anyone who wants it :gonf:
Could you please PM it for mee too? :)

Okay guys, I've DMd the link to all who asked, but Im off to sleep now. Leaving the link active so just forward it to whoever will need it.

You guys have the same 1:32 seconds trailer too? or the full 2min one?