Trailer #1

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Ruth wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 2:18 pm
I sent the link to so many of you, I can’t believe none of you thought of downloading the video and reuploading it somewhere else.

but like that your own fault so
If youre talking about the link you sent me, it didn't work so I couldn't download it

Time wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 2:04 pm
Is that Martin Donovan who's talking to JDW, the older white guy? A return from Insomnia?!
Yessir

Holy moly

Thank you guys! I've just seen it. I hate myself for being so impatient, but I couldn't resist.

The trailer is mindblowing. The cinematography, action scenes, editing, and score... Definitely Tenet is going to be the best movie of 2020.

Nolan is the king of the cinema.

When does the official trailer hit online tomorrow? 12:00 EST?

I cant make out what is the guy on train tracks saying to JDW. Something about "coleagues". Anyone understood it better?

Couldn't control myself and watched it a couple of times. In a few words, this appears to be Nolan unleashed.

Can't wait for tomorrow.
Last edited by Innovator on December 18th, 2019, 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oh of course the tradition is still going.

Trailer of the god damn year. Looks fantastic. Watching a bootleg like this gives such a mythic feeling....