Trailer #2

An original action espionage film releasing in IMAX on August 12, 2020

Yes he will.

TENET wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 1:21 am
While these new TV spots are cool, my brain is just broken thinking about this concept. It seems kinda... silly?

Don’t get me wrong, visually it will look amazing. But the more I think about it, the less it makes sense. (To be fair, this is based on 15 seconds and Nolan will somehow prove me wrong)
I also have obvious faith in Nolan finding the proper concept for it to all make sense, I'm only worried about how that's going to translate on screen.

The last thing I want would be a scene where someone (Poésy, Caine) explains all of it with scientific terms for 5 minutes and boom, the movie can finally "start". I hope they can bring the concept in a clever way and not a long expose that would feel too constricted.

TENET wrote:
While these new TV spots are cool, my brain is just broken thinking about this concept. It seems kinda... silly?

Don’t get me wrong, visually it will look amazing. But the more I think about it, the less it makes sense. (To be fair, this is based on 15 seconds and Nolan will somehow prove me wrong)
lmao whose is this

cilogy?

-Vader

Flutterby wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 2:09 am
TENET wrote:

I also have obvious faith in Nolan finding the proper concept for it to all make sense, I'm only worried about how that's going to translate on screen.

The last thing I want would be a scene where someone (Poésy, Caine) explains all of it with scientific terms for 5 minutes and boom, the movie can finally "start". I hope they can bring the concept in a clever way and not a long expose that would feel too constricted.
It will be like Inception, 'rules' will be slowly rolled out with stunning visuals, and just exposition.

Also, no one can completely master the technology - remember 'Don't try to understand it...Feel it!'

Christ Nolan

Vader182 wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 2:19 am
TENET wrote:

lmao whose is this

cilogy?

-Vader
Oh man that brings me back :roll:

Holy shit.

HQs from iSpot:

6am on the West Coast seems way too early, I'm thinking 9am

I guess I'm staying up till 11 then.