Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
SCORPIO16 wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 6:05 am
Is it only me who thinks that the scene in the 1st tv spot when JDW gets pulled upward, towards the building is kind of badass? :?: :!:
Well it is, but it was already in the trailer that came out in December :D

Flutterby wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 6:13 am
SCORPIO16 wrote:
Is it only me who thinks that the scene in the 1st tv spot when JDW gets pulled upward, towards the building is kind of badass? :?: :!:
Yes, but in the theatrical trailer they cut before we can see how they are actually pulled upwards. It's obvious that they are pulled in a way, but the shot itself - I agree - looks exciting! Something fishy is going on in this film...

Flutterby wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 6:13 am
SCORPIO16 wrote:
Yeah, I know. The trailer showed them kind of flying upward. But I was talking about that exact moment, that pull. :D

It's literally the third trailer, first one officially released online or not.

continue here so it won't be as chaotic and unmanageable

Uno
SCORPIO16 wrote:
It was badass indeed. It kinda looks like JDW wasn't prepared to get pulled in such high acceleration :lol: