Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Oku wrote:
May 3rd, 2020, 10:34 am
It suddenly hit me for real that we would have gotten trailer 2 by now if it hadn't been for...ya know.

Like obviously I 'knew' in the back of my mind, but I just shrugged it off as "no duh", and didn't really process it.

But suddenly, I feel like damn...we would have gotten some epic footage.
Well we may get a trailer soon, it's only May 3rd. A second trailer usually comes out early May.

Calling it right now, we will get a second trailer next week.

:gonf:

Oku wrote:
May 3rd, 2020, 10:34 am
It suddenly hit me for real that we would have gotten trailer 2 by now if it hadn't been for...ya know.

Like obviously I 'knew' in the back of my mind, but I just shrugged it off as "no duh", and didn't really process it.

But suddenly, I feel like damn...we would have gotten some epic footage.
It was sad. Damn.

speedy117 wrote:
May 3rd, 2020, 10:47 am
Calling it right now, we will get a second trailer next week.
That would be awesome, though I'm thinking they'll hold off a bit longer. We'll see.

They are gonna wait the whole month of May, and if there's no surge of cases for the US states that have just opened or are about to open, then they'll feel more comfortable with the release date and ramp up marketing.

I don't think we'll get a trailer until early June. The numbers are still high and it's possible they will move the date. We just have to see how we do in May. I think we'll know FOR SURE by mid-late May.

I think we are getting the trailer in the next 2 weeks.

We've had trailer #2, we're counting the one they didn't release online too. So you all are talking about trailer #3.

Nomis wrote:
May 4th, 2020, 9:18 am
We've had trailer #2, we're counting the one they didn't release online too. So you all are talking about trailer #3.
Many people didn't see the very first teaser as it played limited in theaters and also also wasn't released officially on WB's YT channel.

For the general audience, the next trailer will be considered Trailer 2.