Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
i didnt say he have to use it in order to create stories like that. just that considering how much he is interested in reality and people, he had.

KEM wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 12:09 am
Those reverse shots were sickkkk
Seriously! The gun flying to JDW's hand and the fight with that swat, truly amazing choreography! AND THIS IS JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG!

Nicolaslabra wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 12:01 am
Frankly im a bit annoyed by people assuming Chris "must" use drugs to come up with his stuff, its just imagination, curiosity and well, talent, im sure if Nolan did experiment with drugs his stuff wouldnt be as intricate, maybe trippier at best.
Chill man, it was only a joke. Hypothetically speaking, say it was true, would you respect Nolan less as a person or artist? It seems as though you have very negative and conservative views on drug use. Drugs don't put ideas and thoughts in your head that weren't there already.. they can sometimes help reveal underlying thought patterns that were dormant or repressed. Hence, why many creative types tend to use them; but not as a crutch, simply as a tool to accentuate the creative process.

geozou1 wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 12:47 am
KEM wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 12:09 am
Those reverse shots were sickkkk
Seriously! The gun flying to JDW's hand and the fight with that swat, truly amazing choreography! AND THIS IS JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG!
I'm getting serious Inception hallway fight scenes :clap:
I guess some fights will have JDW looking around him to find stuff to use in reverse, like bullet holes he can "shoot" back, or things he can catch from the ground. This is gonna look insane on screen :twothumbsup:

ninenin wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 12:48 am
Nicolaslabra wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 12:01 am
Frankly im a bit annoyed by people assuming Chris "must" use drugs to come up with his stuff, its just imagination, curiosity and well, talent, im sure if Nolan did experiment with drugs his stuff wouldnt be as intricate, maybe trippier at best.
Chill man, it was only a joke. Hypothetically speaking, say it was true, would you respect Nolan less as a person or artist? It seems as though you have very negative and conservative views on drug use. Drugs don't put ideas and thoughts in your head that weren't there already.. they can sometimes help reveal underlying thought patterns that were dormant or repressed. Hence, why many creative types tend to use them; but not as a crutch, simply as a tool to accentuate the creative process.
Awww i wrote a comment to say that i didnt mean to antagonize anyone, its all love guys, but i guess i forgot to post the thing, any way, i probably have a massive stick up my arse, so dont take anything i say too seriously, i dont want to antagonize anyone here hehe

Flutterby wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 10:57 pm
User of Interest wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 10:50 pm
Another one?!
Holy mother of :o :o :o

Wait so the timeline thingy is completely off everyone's predictions right?
Everyone is obviously moving forwards, how does an object function backwards in that regard?
This is insane, what a time to be alive.
I have a theory that "TENET" is some kind of technology that allows matter to be duplicated with reversed polarity. In other words, a device that creates anti-matter versions of objects or even people. See this discussion about anti-matter and time reversal: https://www.askamathematician.com/2016/ ... ough-time/ . There was also a recent article someone posted about physicists finding evidence of neutrinos moving in reverse, which they speculate may be evidence of an anti-matter mirror universe where everything move backwards. So maybe in the movie they created an anti-matter gun and ammunition so that it "catches the bullets" rather than shooting them.

These jokesters

I want WB to do the Avatar trailer and list Nolan’s big movies. Not all at the same time. Do it Individually. Build the hype

While these new TV spots are cool, my brain is just broken thinking about this concept. It seems kinda... silly?

Don’t get me wrong, visually it will look amazing. But the more I think about it, the less it makes sense. (To be fair, this is based on 15 seconds and Nolan will somehow prove me wrong)