Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
next week it is then, probably Friday

blackColumn wrote:
May 16th, 2020, 10:10 am
The day WB drops #3 and basically says 'we're releasing on seventeen as planned' will be epic indeed.

True despair till then :lol:

The Special One wrote:
May 16th, 2020, 10:35 am
next week it is then, probably Friday
I see what you did there.

One thing.

Trailer #3 will be seen by most people in standard resolution, not HD since youtube has capped video quality on mobile devices and that is where most of the traffic comes from.

Yay or nay?

We all know it's "soon". But how soon... :facepalm:

blackColumn wrote:
May 17th, 2020, 10:41 am
One thing.

Trailer #3 will be seen by most people in standard resolution, not HD since youtube has capped video quality on mobile devices and that is where most of the traffic comes from.
I don't think it makes a big difference in small screens. But if the trailer hits when I'm miles away from the office/home, I'm definitely will watch it on my phone. Pause at 0:00 and set the resolution to fullHD. :gonf:

blackColumn wrote:
One thing.

Damn this corona beer virus! this is the last straw!

quervo wrote:
May 17th, 2020, 11:39 am
blackColumn wrote:
One thing.

I don't think it makes a big difference in small screens. But if the trailer hits when I'm miles away from the office/home, I'm definitely will watch it on my phone. Pause at 0:00 and set the resolution to fullHD. :gonf:
I have so many cracks on my phone there's no way in hell I'm watching it for the first time on my phone.

I'll be watching it on my 75 inch 4k tv with surround sound =) It's looking likely that Tenet will release in July. New York starting to open up, Illinois will start opening up in June. Just need an update on California =/