Tenet's Cinematography

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
trevanian wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 11:45 pm
I wrote the ICG article cited above, and I gotta say, folks were a lot more closemouthed on this than when discussing INCEPTION. The camera operator wouldn't even speak to me until after I talked with Hoyte, even about stuff that was pretty evident in the trailer.

There's some more stuff with the SFX and VFX guys that will be going into an article for VFX VOICE which'll street around first of October.

My conversation with Lame was only by email, and I was hoping to follow that up with a much longer one for CineMontage, but that still hasn't been approved by the Nolan camp, so whenever it happens, it will probably be a web-only piece, since we missed the window for making the Fall issue.
trevanian wrote:
August 27th, 2010, 8:44 am
I'm outta here.
well look who came crawling back

I haven't posted here in many years, owing as I recall to a lot of annoying anti-shot-on-film remarks from one poster.

So why don't you bring me up to date on what I've missed? That way I can make an informed decision about whether I should bother with further posts.

But see that you limit your reply to actual content, as I've no tolerance for one-line snipe-posts.

Ace

Holy shit! I was just thinking today it would be awesome if Deakins got him on the podcast and talk about Tenet and his previous work. This is awesome!

I was praying for this to happen :gonf:

Ace

any word on shot on Imax as a % or total runtime? :gonf:

“Unfortunately, the problem with IMAX is that it’s loud as fuck. It’s like having a small diesel generator on your shoulder”
:lol: :lol: :lol:

This was a great episode.

Hoytema really outdid himself.

Interstellar looks disgusting in comparison.