Tenet's Cinematography

An original action espionage film releasing in IMAX on August 12, 2020
Well, Tallinn has a lot of scenic places, but Nolan chose the most generic ones possible. It’s just the aesthetic that they wanted to go with I guess. Sorry if our country looked shit and basic, it’s really beautiful if you don’t count the soviet era buildings and architecture.

exylonia wrote:
September 14th, 2020, 6:55 am
Well, Tallinn has a lot of scenic places, but Nolan chose the most generic ones possible. It’s just the aesthetic that they wanted to go with I guess. Sorry if our country looked shit and basic, it’s really beautiful if you don’t count the soviet era buildings and architecture.
Your country doesn't looked shit and basic. One day I will travel to Estonia.

Timed IMAX Footage

I don't think this has been posted yet, but for those interested someone timed the IMAX footage.

yeah it was said they shot half the film in IMAX but this confirms it. 1 hour, 15 minutes and 47 seconds. Awesome that they managed to shoot so much in IMAX. That's a little bit more than in TDKR which had a longer runtime of 2h44min.

I still have no idea what were the longest continuous IMAX portions of the film. iirc Interstellars longest uninterrupted IMAX sequence was some 20 minutes long?