Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Mr. Alley wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 8:23 am
Spoiler description Part 1
Note: It was the only „trailer“ before TROS and it was in English (I‘m in Germany) and with all the SW fanboys talking it was quite hard for me to understand some of the dialogue. So I might get some things wrong. TROS almost put me to sleep so it‘s hard to remember every detail.

The scene starts with some establishing shots of the operahouse (the name was shown in cyrillic so it plays in russia?!?!) and musicians preparing for a concert.
Cut to the ouside of the opera: Some (russian?) guy in a car and with a radio set says „Let‘s wake up the Americans!“ (subtitles)
Back inside the opera the concert is about to begin (I think John Nolan plays the conducter) but terrorists enter the stage and cause panic.
Some (I assume important, because of some military badges) men in the vip box keep quite calm despite the situation.

Now things are getting more vague because I couldn‘t understand dialogue and everyone was dressed the same:

The riot police cars arrive and in one of them is JDW with others - all in uniform: They put on (fake?) badges and all the riot police storm into the opera.

At this point I don‘t really now/remember 100% if there is also „normal“ riot police entering the building and if JDWs group is the only „fake“ one.

Now the very important part: Some policemen place 2 huge gas tanks under the air conditioning system and feed it with long tubes. The audience drops out instantly. Riot police and now even terrorists are equipped with gas masks. I think I remember one terrorist got a gas mask from a police man.
A group of police men search the vip boxes.

My phone battery is dying now so this was part 1 and part 2 I write when I‘m at home (25min)
I just hope a bootleg is available by then :D
This sounds really similar to 2002 moscow opera terrorist attack. Terrorists killed 170 people (RIP) in the audience througha poisonous gas through the vents.

Ace

can someone record or share the prologue rspecially for those who can't see the prologue thank you very much

Ace wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 1:07 pm

source??

Ace wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 1:07 pm

OMG, that's the trailer, right? Because of all the different settings.

farrier12 wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 1:06 pm
Mr. Alley wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 8:23 am
Spoiler description Part 1
Note: It was the only „trailer“ before TROS and it was in English (I‘m in Germany) and with all the SW fanboys talking it was quite hard for me to understand some of the dialogue. So I might get some things wrong. TROS almost put me to sleep so it‘s hard to remember every detail.

The scene starts with some establishing shots of the operahouse (the name was shown in cyrillic so it plays in russia?!?!) and musicians preparing for a concert.
Cut to the ouside of the opera: Some (russian?) guy in a car and with a radio set says „Let‘s wake up the Americans!“ (subtitles)
Back inside the opera the concert is about to begin (I think John Nolan plays the conducter) but terrorists enter the stage and cause panic.
Some (I assume important, because of some military badges) men in the vip box keep quite calm despite the situation.

Now things are getting more vague because I couldn‘t understand dialogue and everyone was dressed the same:

The riot police cars arrive and in one of them is JDW with others - all in uniform: They put on (fake?) badges and all the riot police storm into the opera.

At this point I don‘t really now/remember 100% if there is also „normal“ riot police entering the building and if JDWs group is the only „fake“ one.

Now the very important part: Some policemen place 2 huge gas tanks under the air conditioning system and feed it with long tubes. The audience drops out instantly. Riot police and now even terrorists are equipped with gas masks. I think I remember one terrorist got a gas mask from a police man.
A group of police men search the vip boxes.

My phone battery is dying now so this was part 1 and part 2 I write when I‘m at home (25min)
I just hope a bootleg is available by then :D
This sounds really similar to 2002 moscow opera terrorist attack. Terrorists killed 170 people (RIP) in the audience througha poisonous gas through the vents.
True, solid connection - although they make this place seem to appear in
Russia, the actual shooting of this opening scene took place at Oslo Opera House in Norway

I have a link to the leaked trailer. Can pm

alanjjj wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 1:26 pm
Hit me up please and thank you!! :D

Reminders that you must use spoiler tags on all descriptions. Be respectful of your peers who haven't had or do not have the chance to see it.

alanjjj wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 1:26 pm
Can I have a link please? Thanks