Prologue

An original action espionage film releasing in IMAX on August 12, 2020
Posts: 2
Joined: December 2016
User of Interest wrote:
March 5th, 2020, 4:42 am
I have a new version... The quality is alright, the light is kind of ughh sometimes, but the entire image is there though. Anyone interested?
Hi, send me a link pls

Posts: 17
Joined: January 2020
DHOPW42 wrote:
January 17th, 2020, 5:36 am
Coop Cooper wrote:
January 17th, 2020, 2:55 am
I have a question about the prologue regarding the bombs...

So is the actual SWAT team planting bombs in the "cheap seats". That has me really confused
Yes, they are.
JDW says to the Person of Interest in the VIP box that the attack is a cover-up to vanish him, and JDW offers the option of saving him, because, as JDW says to him, he will be killed otherwise. The POI agrees and later we can see the POI change clothes with the Asian agent who is part of JDW's group. It is at this point that JDW explains to the members of his group that the Ukrainian forces want to cover their tracks, i.e. they don't want anyone to find out that the attack was a cover-up. That's why the Ukrainian forces plant the bombs in the auditorium, but JDW decides to, once again, cross the Ukrainians and get rid of the bombs before they explode. And because it seems like they can't defuse them, they simply collect them in a bag and JDW throws it up to the VIP box.
Really late reply, but when you say Ukrainian forces , do you mean the regular Swat teams or the guys at the beginning who have JDW in the back of their van "Wake up the Americans"? Because to me, the Ukrainian's in JDW's van feel like they're criminals hiding amongst the ACTUAL SWAT teams (because they give JDW and crew fake badges). So my question is who is planting the bombs: JDW's Ukrainians or the actual SWAT? Because when JDW brings the Person of Interest down into the "cheap seats", after JDW tells him to "STAY!", he sees a SWAT team member planting the bomb. That guy says something to him in some foreign language (not sure with), and removes JDWs badge, meaning that SWAT guy knows he's a fake. So that makes me think that SWAT guy is an ACTUAL SWAT guy and not one of the trashy Ukrainians from JDWs van. So why is he planting a bomb?

Posts: 57
Joined: August 2009
User of Interest wrote:
March 5th, 2020, 4:42 am
I have a new version... The quality is alright, the light is kind of ughh sometimes, but the entire image is there though. Anyone interested?
I am. Please PM me a link. Thank you.

User avatar
Posts: 314
Joined: August 2019
Coop Cooper wrote:
March 12th, 2020, 9:34 pm
DHOPW42 wrote:
January 17th, 2020, 5:36 am
Coop Cooper wrote:
January 17th, 2020, 2:55 am
I have a question about the prologue regarding the bombs...

So is the actual SWAT team planting bombs in the "cheap seats". That has me really confused
Yes, they are.
JDW says to the Person of Interest in the VIP box that the attack is a cover-up to vanish him, and JDW offers the option of saving him, because, as JDW says to him, he will be killed otherwise. The POI agrees and later we can see the POI change clothes with the Asian agent who is part of JDW's group. It is at this point that JDW explains to the members of his group that the Ukrainian forces want to cover their tracks, i.e. they don't want anyone to find out that the attack was a cover-up. That's why the Ukrainian forces plant the bombs in the auditorium, but JDW decides to, once again, cross the Ukrainians and get rid of the bombs before they explode. And because it seems like they can't defuse them, they simply collect them in a bag and JDW throws it up to the VIP box.
Really late reply, but when you say Ukrainian forces , do you mean the regular Swat teams or the guys at the beginning who have JDW in the back of their van "Wake up the Americans"? Because to me, the Ukrainian's in JDW's van feel like they're criminals hiding amongst the ACTUAL SWAT teams (because they give JDW and crew fake badges). So my question is who is planting the bombs: JDW's Ukrainians or the actual SWAT? Because when JDW brings the Person of Interest down into the "cheap seats", after JDW tells him to "STAY!", he sees a SWAT team member planting the bomb. That guy says something to him in some foreign language (not sure with), and removes JDWs badge, meaning that SWAT guy knows he's a fake. So that makes me think that SWAT guy is an ACTUAL SWAT guy and not one of the trashy Ukrainians from JDWs van. So why is he planting a bomb?
Governments fund terrorism. That's why.

Don't know about Russia, but US security agencies, DEA etc. are all compromised.

User avatar
Posts: 5
Joined: January 2019
User of Interest wrote:
March 5th, 2020, 4:42 am
I have a new version... The quality is alright, the light is kind of ughh sometimes, but the entire image is there though. Anyone interested?
I would also like get it. Thanks :)

Posts: 2
Joined: May 2014
User of Interest wrote:
March 5th, 2020, 4:42 am
I have a new version... The quality is alright, the light is kind of ughh sometimes, but the entire image is there though. Anyone interested?
would love to have it bro, pls dm me 🙂

Posts: 884
Joined: December 2017
User of Interest wrote:
March 5th, 2020, 4:42 am
I have a new version... The quality is alright, the light is kind of ughh sometimes, but the entire image is there though. Anyone interested?
Me too please, thanks!

User avatar
Posts: 362
Joined: May 2010
tomtom wrote:
March 11th, 2020, 11:59 am
User of Interest wrote:
March 5th, 2020, 4:42 am
I have a new version... The quality is alright, the light is kind of ughh sometimes, but the entire image is there though. Anyone interested?
Hi, send me a link pls
Me too please.

User avatar
Posts: 435
Joined: November 2018
Guys FFS use PM`s to ask for bootlegs, pretty please, thank you.

Posts: 167
Joined: January 2020
I heard that there is some new prologue footage out there in a very very good quality. Someone posted some 30 seconds clips of it in the youtube but ofcourse they were deleted immediately. If someone has it please share a private download link.

Post Reply