Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Opening scene or montage? What are your guesses? I say opening scene this time.

AhmadAli95 wrote:
November 26th, 2019, 10:04 pm
My guess is that the opening shot of the film is the opening shot in the teaser, right into the action a bit like Dunkirk, but only the first 10 minutes or so, then back to the more "usual" Nolan pace and dialogue.

AhmadAli95 wrote:
Tallin, Estonia sequence.
The sequence will jump back and forth between the freeway/street chase sequence and the opera house/hostage sequence.

About time. Jeez.

Uno
Get your bootleg cameras ready boyz & girlz!

Do you think the chances of this prologue getting an official online release are improved with the teaser being theater-only? They have to get something online, surely. Unless they just finally upload the teaser once the prologue hits theaters :lol:

El Especial wrote:
November 26th, 2019, 10:28 pm
AhmadAli95 wrote:
Tallin, Estonia sequence.
The sequence will jump back and forth between the freeway/street chase sequence and the opera house/hostage sequence.
Rated PG-13 for violence and intense action
My guess as well. How exciting !

MMatt wrote:
November 26th, 2019, 11:47 pm
Do you think the chances of this prologue getting an official online release are improved with the teaser being theater-only? They have to get something online, surely. Unless they just finally upload the teaser once the prologue hits theaters :lol:
I think they’re halfway encouraging the bootlegging honestly, In addition to just buying a movie ticket. The mystery sparks even more interest and more demand.

TeddyBlass wrote:
November 26th, 2019, 9:49 pm
Dunkirk bucked that trend. It definitely played on IMAX with Laser screens, and even 2K digital IMAX screens if I'm not mistaken.
Wasn't TDKR the only one where it was 70mm only? TDK and Dunkirk 100% played on the 2K Xenon screens, though for Dunkirk it was hit and miss venues wise because Disney. (And no worries about the shoutout!)

Also I'm almost certain this won't be online while trailer 2 will be, as usual @MMatt

So, we'll get the prologue, but not a new trailer? :(