Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
This version is pretty good. The audio is a little bit more clearer, and the screen is stabilized. However, I think the score of the other versions was louder and more audible. Also, this version had a really high contrast so it was kind of hard to see some things.

speedy117 wrote:
February 11th, 2020, 1:02 pm
This version is pretty good. The audio is a little bit more clearer, and the screen is stabilized. However, I think the score of the other versions was louder and more audible. Also, this version had a really high contrast so it was kind of hard to see some things.
I thought this was an excellent version.

Ugly contrast. I guess this was imax laser.

Sound was bad on this one.

2:52

Soundtrack is missing.

Yup, there is really high contrast in some scenes and it's hard to hear the score. The only good thing about this one is the image stabilization.

can someone send me this new prologue's version thank's

Maximillian wrote:
February 12th, 2020, 4:40 am
Sound was bad on this one.
Although the dialogue is the most intelligible so far.

There are textures in the music that are much more noticeable in this version but there moments where the sound quality drops a little. The previous one is pretty good audio wise. And yeah the contrast is way too high in this one. Should rented and smuggled an Alexa Mini.

Minor detail
When the SWATs enter the hall after sedating the audience and JDW and co. move to get the VIP, the music switches and guitars come in. There is a moment where I thought: Wow! Ludwig is going hard on those guitars and I just found out it’s just JDW and co. going up the stairs. Sounds so in sync with the music.

Goddamn some of you are ungrateful.

I can't do anything about the contrast. Not a high end phone. You want to bring a proper camera in, be my guest and do it yourself.

As for the audio that's one thing I'll push back on hard here. I thought it came out balanced unlike the others where the bass drowns everything out. Sounds plenty loud and clear on my pc speakers. So no, there is no missing sound.