Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Why on earth are people going on about this? There is no new footage in that clip. It's a shot from the teaser we've all already seen and that's it. Regarding the prologue we won't hear anything until 2-3 days before the first showing of Star Wars.

quervo wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 4:32 pm
What about the scene just after the "aclamados cineastas" line? I'm pretty sure it's the same guy as the one before the line "dando vida", I can see him being JDW without the vest and the jacket.
That one is Just Mercy with Michael B. Jordan.

quervo wrote:
What about the scene just after the "aclamados cineastas" line? I'm pretty sure it's the same guy as the one before the line "dando vida", I can see him being JDW without the vest and the jacket.

Next time I see the video available I'll try to download it, they removed it from twitter and youtube.
Law wrote:
December 9th, 2019, 5:52 pm
So is it or not? I still can’t tell. The only thing that reassures me is that its right before a clip from the teaser.

That's Ben Affleck in 'The Way Back' Trailer

gropercity wrote:
December 9th, 2019, 6:22 pm
Why on earth are people going on about this? There is no new footage in that clip. It's a shot from the teaser we've all already seen and that's it. Regarding the prologue we won't hear anything until 2-3 days before the first showing of Star Wars.
I'm looking for new footages even in my lunch. :D Every time I see there's a new comment here, the hope rises. I can't remember how I felt back in 2011/12 and 2013/14, but somehow I feel this hype train is even bigger than the ones before TDKR and Interstellar. Something tells me this movie is about to be some kind of new standard in movie making, so I'm very excited about the chance of screenshots or short footages, and I think I'm not alone with this, we desperately want to see something.
Now I accept there's nothing new. There's no chance the prologue will be shown in this shithole (which is my country), so I'll probably spend all my time here next week seeking the bootleg.

Forum Pro
Law
BaneandDawn wrote:
December 9th, 2019, 6:30 pm
quervo wrote:

Next time I see the video available I'll try to download it, they removed it from twitter and youtube.
Law wrote:
December 9th, 2019, 5:52 pm
So is it or not? I still can’t tell. The only thing that reassures me is that its right before a clip from the teaser.

That's Ben Affleck in 'The Way Back' Trailer
Nice catch. I was gona say it looked like a white dude

dumb stuff

El Especial wrote:
December 9th, 2019, 8:08 pm
dumb stuff
Things will get really dumb until next week

Question -- WB is releasing Richard Jewell this weekend. Any chance that they attach a Tenet trailer to their film this coming weekend, and then do the prologue with Star Wars next weekend?

senseandsarcasm wrote:
December 10th, 2019, 9:48 am
Question -- WB is releasing Richard Jewell this weekend. Any chance that they attach a Tenet trailer to their film this coming weekend, and then do the prologue with Star Wars next weekend?
To my understanding, in the past the trailer was usually released 2-3 days before the prologue.

DHOPW42 wrote:
December 10th, 2019, 10:00 am
senseandsarcasm wrote:
December 10th, 2019, 9:48 am
To my understanding, in the past the trailer was usually released 2-3 days before the prologue.
So no trailer for this weekend, then. Just thought they might attach it. I guess I have to be patient. :lol: