Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
speedy117 wrote:
April 5th, 2020, 10:49 am
This movie won't have a VOD premiere
That's not at all what I said. Go back and read it again.

Everything right now points to Tenet releasing as planned.

USER_O1 wrote:
April 5th, 2020, 10:16 am
AhmadAli95 wrote:
April 1st, 2020, 1:13 pm
I think it’s safe to say this film is definitely getting delayed.
Why? July is a long ways away and local governments in NY and CA -- home to the largest economies in the world -- are itching to get everything back online by the end of April.

In the meantime, studios have been releasing movies to VOD in order to maintain the schedule rather than delay releases. That says a lot!
I truly hope that governments succeed to get this under control by July but we’re seeing the numbers grow rapidly everyday. Even with a mandatory lockdown, we’re seeing 100+ cases a day here in my country. I hope I’m wrong but it’s not three months may not be enough.

USER_O1 wrote:
April 5th, 2020, 10:16 am
AhmadAli95 wrote:
April 1st, 2020, 1:13 pm
I think it’s safe to say this film is definitely getting delayed.
Why? July is a long ways away and local governments in NY and CA -- home to the largest economies in the world -- are itching to get everything back online by the end of April.

In the meantime, studios have been releasing movies to VOD in order to maintain the schedule rather than delay releases. That says a lot!
But question is, will WB wait until the entire world and exhibition sector is back up to 100%? Because that's why like Top Gun is moving...

And very few films have been hitting VOD. Most studio films have been just delayed.

I've been holding off rewatching the prologue until the film comes out, but realized I won't be seeing it for MONTHS, so I gave in. Goddamn, the prologue is so good.

speedy117 wrote:
April 12th, 2020, 1:27 pm
I've been holding off rewatching the prologue until the film comes out, but realized I won't be seeing it for MONTHS, so I gave in. Goddamn, the prologue is so good.
The movie is better.

KEM
Got my hands on a new version of the prologue, it’s by far the best version I’ve seen, perfectly in frame, well lit, and there’s no heads or anything in the way. I’m not sure if it’s new by I have absolutely not seen this version before.

KEM wrote:
April 23rd, 2020, 4:04 pm
Got my hands on a new version of the prologue, it’s by far the best version I’ve seen, perfectly in frame, well lit, and there’s no heads or anything in the way. I’m not sure if it’s new by I have absolutely not seen this version before.
Send me a DM with the link please =)

geozou1 wrote:
April 25th, 2020, 6:06 pm
KEM wrote:
Send me a DM with the link please =)
And me, if you will. Much appreciated.

KEM wrote:
Can I also DM? Please!

guys remember to ask for the prologue by DM and not on the threads please.