Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Just got out of TROS in 70 mm in Indianapolis....Showed the prologue prior to. It was amazing....and very confusing. Very face paced. Has a TDK/TKDR feel. LUDWIG's WORK IS AMAZING. The cinematography is crispy. Anyone have questions feel free to ask.
Last edited by KingOfTheNorth on December 20th, 2019, 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anyone in Dallas saw it?

Lots of people who just watched the Prologue for the Midnight Screenings are complaining that it was an inappropriate scene to show.. was the scene really that extreme?

Maximillian wrote:
December 20th, 2019, 2:58 am
Lots of people who just watched the Prologue for the Midnight Screenings are complaining that it was an inappropriate scene to show.. was the scene really that extreme?
Geez. I hope it's not JDW having butt sex with RP in reverse :sick:

gropercity wrote:
December 20th, 2019, 3:03 am
Maximillian wrote:
:lol:

I hope to god I hear someone in Dallas confirm they saw it. Getting nervous about it not being attached :shifty:

gropercity wrote:
Maximillian wrote:
I'm legit dead. Inappropriate in that way? not even close....this does not feel like the first scene of the movie to me at all though. the dialogue was sort of hard to understand...similar to TDKR dialogue at first. still was very intense

KingOfTheNorth wrote:
December 20th, 2019, 3:27 am
gropercity wrote:
Maximillian wrote:
I'm legit dead. Inappropriate in that way? not even close....this does not feel like the first scene of the movie to me at all though. the dialogue was sort of hard to understand...similar to TDKR dialogue at first. still was very intense
Terrorist attack...scenario. I don't people bitch about everything these days man

gropercity wrote:
Maximillian wrote:
Lol dead

gropercity wrote:
Maximillian wrote:

I would politely ask you to mark that as a spoiler please.