Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
We are close. Very close.

quervo wrote:
December 17th, 2019, 12:54 pm
I checked the premiere dates of TROS, in Berlin's IMAX there will be a screening at 11:30 (GMT+1?) tomorrow, I think we can expect the first leaks from there.
I just bought a ticket for the IMAX in Sinsheim tomorrow (biggest screen in Germany).
It starts at 10am.
I have confirmation that they will show the prologue but I still fear that they will show it on the 19th at the earliest.

I'm a filmmaker myself so I think I'm not morally able to record it :D Aside from that the theatre will be full of oversensitive Han Solos and Chewbacas - I will keep you updated of course!

Dobson wrote:
December 17th, 2019, 2:02 pm
Wow I just learned that IMAX cinema in Berlin (that's also where I watched Dunkirk) closes down at the end of the year :blank:

Where do I watch Tenet now?
Mach ein Wochenendausflug nach Sinsheim! Lohnt sich zu 100%. Du hast das Auto-/Flugzeugtechnikmuseum direkt beim IMAX und 5min weiter die zweitgrößte Thermenlandschaft Deutschlands.

I just told him in German that he should go to Sinsheim because the City has many more great things to offer ;)

Nomis wrote:
December 17th, 2019, 2:40 pm
Is it leaked footage from the Tallinn car chase scene? :shock:

Nomis wrote:
December 17th, 2019, 2:40 pm
why can I not see this picture?

Mr. Alley wrote:
December 17th, 2019, 2:25 pm
Dobson wrote:
December 17th, 2019, 2:02 pm
Wow I just learned that IMAX cinema in Berlin (that's also where I watched Dunkirk) closes down at the end of the year :blank:

Where do I watch Tenet now?
Mach ein Wochenendausflug nach Sinsheim! Lohnt sich zu 100%. Du hast das Auto-/Flugzeugtechnikmuseum direkt beim IMAX und 5min weiter die zweitgrößte Thermenlandschaft Deutschlands.

I just told him in German that he should go to Sinsheim because the City has many more great things to offer ;)
Danke. Jetzt muss ich nur noch meine bessere Hälfte davon überzeugen :lol:

Mr. Alley wrote:
December 17th, 2019, 2:20 pm
quervo wrote:
December 17th, 2019, 12:54 pm
I checked the premiere dates of TROS, in Berlin's IMAX there will be a screening at 11:30 (GMT+1?) tomorrow, I think we can expect the first leaks from there.
I just bought a ticket for the IMAX in Sinsheim tomorrow (biggest screen in Germany).
It starts at 10am.
I have confirmation that they will show the prologue but I still fear that they will show it on the 19th at the earliest.

I'm a filmmaker myself so I think I'm not morally able to record it :D Aside from that the theatre will be full of oversensitive Han Solos and Chewbacas - I will keep you updated of course!
would you mind giving a description on the prologue, that is, if they show it.

If the 142min CGI 3D clusterfuck won't erase my memory I will certainly do that right after I exit the cinema.

Still nothing? :crazy: