Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Little disclaimer here since we’re getting near the date - since a lot of us won’t be physically able to see the prologue in theaters (sorry father Nolan), bootlegs will obviously be shared. It’s pretty much a tradition at this point.

But unless you want the links to be taken down fast, PMing the links/footage to people on here, or mods, whatever, is your best bet.

KingOfTheNorth wrote:
December 5th, 2019, 1:47 pm
Where is everyone getting this info that the prologue might not be attached to the showings on the 19th?
This is just speculation based on what happened with Dunkirk.

antovolk wrote:
December 5th, 2019, 4:40 pm
KingOfTheNorth wrote:
December 5th, 2019, 1:47 pm
Where is everyone getting this info that the prologue might not be attached to the showings on the 19th?
This is just speculation based on what happened with Dunkirk.
I think they mean the Dunkirk Prologue didn’t play in any worldwide screenings of Rogue One until the first Thursday night screening in the U.S. This means countries with time zones earlier than the U.S. will have to wait until 6 PM EDT on the 19th before they see the prologue before any of their screenings.

Ruth wrote:
December 5th, 2019, 3:54 pm
But unless you want the links to be taken down fast, PMing the links/footage to people on here, or mods, whatever, is your best bet.
Also, I think if we are PM'ing links, they should only be shared with members who have been with NF since at least the start of this thread. Otherwise, it's obviously just WB agents trying to take the link down.

ChristMAX wrote:
December 5th, 2019, 6:56 pm
Ruth wrote:
Also, I think if we are PM'ing links, they should only be shared with members who have been with NF since at least the start of this thread. Otherwise, it's obviously just WB agents trying to take the link down.
That is not fair. I only got here a week ago....i'm very shy.

If you share it anywhere outside this forum, do not post it to YouTube, it will be taken down in a flash.

Brings me back to the good old TDKR era :gonf:

GIB DAT BOOTLEG ALREADY

KEM
Ruth wrote:
Little disclaimer here since we’re getting near the date - since a lot of us won’t be physically able to see the prologue in theaters (sorry father Nolan), bootlegs will obviously be shared. It’s pretty much a tradition at this point.

First post hey people!

Quoting this cause the only IMAX theater within like 4 or 5 hours of me is digital IMAX so I don’t know if I’ll be able to see the prologue in theaters and I really want to see it

WB has been especially agresiva with the Tenet teaser, even the LEGO version got stricken down.

Nicewatch wrote:
December 5th, 2019, 9:21 pm
WB has been especially agresiva with the Tenet teaser, even the LEGO version got stricken down.
Really? lol