Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
LETS BUILD THE HYPE ALREADY LOL

it's obviously going to be attached to Star Wars IX

For real though please use this thread after the first trailer is released many thanks

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker almost definitely now. With an IMAX prologue to boot.

lol true

gonna be bootleg prologue because tradition

Oh, no! That prologue better be a global thing. And man if that's the teaser than imagine how the full trailer will be :twothumbsup: :gonf:

2manyspoilers4me

Look, I really want to hold off from seeing too much or reading too much. I stopped opening the set photos thread. I'm gonna try with all the power within me not to watch the trailers. I really spoiled myself with Dunkirk, so I don't want to repeat that again but...

I'm going to see TROS probably a couple of times so I'm not gonna be closing my eyes and ears if something from Tenet plays :oops:
I'll limit the viewings to in theater only.

Well, I think Nolan would appreciate that. Only watching the trailers in theater :P

Prologues were always only reserved for 70mm/IMAX screens right?

Yup. And for Dunkirk there was the whole moving cinema truck thing going on.

oh yes I completely forgot about that

Dunkirk was on some digital and laser IMAX screens too! Not just 70mm. Since there will be so few prints of Rise of Skywalker.