Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Bacon wrote:
December 20th, 2019, 3:35 pm
He doesn't.
He watches it happen. The soldier that runs off controlled it.
The quality is so low I couldn’t tell but still
how can they control it? Rewinding a singular event through time and space without affecting the environment around them entirely.

AhmadAli95 wrote:
December 20th, 2019, 4:08 pm
Bacon wrote:
December 20th, 2019, 3:35 pm
He doesn't.
He watches it happen. The soldier that runs off controlled it.
The quality is so low I couldn’t tell but still
how can they control it? Rewinding a singular event through time and space without affecting the environment around them entirely.
It’s targeted, I suppose. It will be very interesting to learn the device by which these time manipulations occur, because I see no hint of one in the footage.
Last edited by Nomis on December 20th, 2019, 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: use spoiler tags!

ShotValuable wrote:
December 20th, 2019, 9:48 am
blackColumn wrote:
December 20th, 2019, 9:19 am
ShotValuable wrote:
December 20th, 2019, 9:03 am

I like the scene and the tone, and the overall feel of the movie. I just can't figure out why Nolan doesn't look at these things more seriosuly. He is known to be a director that doesn't make a lot of takes for a scene. Don't get me wrong, i love Nolan and his work, i think that he is one of the last directors that really respects the art of filmmaking and the theatrical experience. But i can't just look pass them.
The perfection you are looking for comes at the cost of spontaneity. Nothing happens perfectly in real life. Audience is already tired of watching multiple unbelievable things happening perfectly.
Moreover, art audience is usually disinterested.
Im not saying perfection but these kind of mistakes, like the cliche of punching a guy in the face is just lazy writing, sorry thats just fact.
Hahah..Its just a movie..who give a shit to non essential thing like that..

Just look at TDK, the scene when joker escape from gordon prison, that scene was even more cliche...but who care.

Tell me one movie that has no cliche thing??

Tenetdrome wrote:
December 20th, 2019, 4:15 pm
It’s targeted, I suppose. It will be very interesting to learn the device by which these time manipulations occur, because I see no hint of one in the footage
It guess the secret lies in the gas.

It would’ve been cool if those shifts in time were happening to everyone like that’s how the world is and it’s something they have to deal with and they judt take advantage of it.

does anyone have a much higher resolution or another bootleg version thank you very much guys

That was phenomenal.

I have a question about the bootleg. Does we have only 1 version of bootleg? I got the Dutch version FYI. If there are more than one then i'd like to watch those version too.

Anyone in Florida see the prologue? I’ll report if Regal Pointe Orlando gets it after my 7:30 EST showtime.

Forum Pro
Law
Seeing this on Monday in NYC.. Lincoln square confirmed to have it.