Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
filipeG wrote:
December 15th, 2019, 9:17 pm
Be sure to film it and not put it online. Send it up upon request :lol:
Exactly :D :gonf: i'm new here been surfing this forum for so long.

So I got a reply from our only IMAX theater, seems they have no idea about any prologue or knowing what it is even when I described it in detail.

When I asked them if it will be screened with TROS they just said they will screen TENET, but that film is due July 2020 so its too soon to tell :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

LOL! I asked Vox Saudi and they gave me an almost automated answer, like “check our coming soon page to see what movies we are playing next.”
They have no clue what I’m talking about. I’m tempted to reply back: IT’S NOT A MOVIE BUT AN EXTENDED TRAILER :lol:

AhmadAli95 wrote:
December 16th, 2019, 5:01 am
By the way, can we set up some rules here? I want to keep checking this thread for updates past the 19th (I’m seeing TROS on the 20th) but I don’t want to read descriptions of the prologue. Anything would be a spoiler. And if a bootleg arises I won’t watch until after I get back from seeing TROS. :)

So wouldn’t it be nice to have spoiler warning and the descriptions put under a spoiler tag?
Why do you want to keep checking a thread on the Prologue when you don't want to know anything about the prologue? Avoid the thread. Simple enough. Why else would you be here?

He’s just trying to get updates on the prologue without seeing spoilers, simple as that.

Let’s just keep details about the content of the prologue inside spoiler tags!

You said it yourself. I want to know about the prologue not the content of the prologue. We have members who are seeing TROS as soon as Dec. 18 who could possibly give us information that could indicate whether others will be able to see it on the big screen or not. I’m sure many feel the same way.

Putting descriptions and details that are considered spoilers under a spoiler tag with a clear warning (since the tag gets misused all the time - guilty) is not that hard to do.
You can check for info without being spoiled.

senseandsarcasm wrote:
December 16th, 2019, 12:15 pm
AhmadAli95 wrote:
December 16th, 2019, 5:01 am
By the way, can we set up some rules here? I want to keep checking this thread for updates past the 19th (I’m seeing TROS on the 20th) but I don’t want to read descriptions of the prologue. Anything would be a spoiler. And if a bootleg arises I won’t watch until after I get back from seeing TROS. :)

So wouldn’t it be nice to have spoiler warning and the descriptions put under a spoiler tag?
Why do you want to keep checking a thread on the Prologue when you don't want to know anything about the prologue? Avoid the thread. Simple enough. Why else would you be here?
I’ll give you this: the name of this thread is pretty open to spoiler or non spoiler content so people can’t really complain if they see them about the prologue. But you can also think that people will talk about the clip without getting into spoilers territory to have a discussion about how whether or not it blew their minds, were they amazed, etc. So I don’t see the big deal of putting the description of the prologue inside spoilers tag. Maybe change the name of the thread to Prologue (Spoilers).

I just got an additional answer from our IMAX theater confirming they will be screening the prologue with Star Wars starting on 19th :D

Collector03601 wrote:
December 16th, 2019, 9:51 am
So I got a reply from our only IMAX theater, seems they have no idea about any prologue or knowing what it is even when I described it in detail.

When I asked them if it will be screened with TROS they just said they will screen TENET, but that film is due July 2020 so its too soon to tell :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
lol

what if it's just the Tenet logo spinning around for 6 minutes