Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Anyone with AMC A-List, or a similar subscription service? I think I'm literally just going to reserve a seat for TROS, watch the Tenet prologue, then dip outta there :lol:

MyCocaine wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 3:16 pm
Prologue is wild.

Holy shit.
If I got something wrong in my descriptions, please tell us. And if you could shine some light on the parts that are a little bit blurry in my descriptions, that would be awesome!

Dear God, sorry antovolk....that’s some bullshit.

Mr. Alley wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 4:03 pm
MyCocaine wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 3:16 pm
Prologue is wild.

Holy shit.
If I got something wrong in my descriptions, please tell us. And if you could shine some light on the parts that are a little bit blurry in my descriptions, that would be awesome!
i'm not really getting it why you didn't manage to record it

alanjjj wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 1:26 pm
I have a link to the leaked trailer. Can pm
I would greatly appreciate a link on PM. :)

Me too. Thanks!! :D

can i get a link too please.

antovolk wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 3:47 pm
The cinema I'm seating in right now got it...BUT they didn't get the KDM unlock yet so won't show tonight :((
This is sad, you were really unlucky. I hope you'll see the prologue at another screening.

alanjjj wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 1:26 pm
I have a link to the leaked trailer. Can pm
here, please. :thumbup:

i'm not really getting it why you didn't manage to record it
The theatre was FULL and especially in Germany people are oversensitive in that kind of situations. If you have bad luck someone takes a picture of you, goes to the police and you can pay 1000s of Euros. Especially with all the nervous star wars people around me I didn‘t even think about recording. And it‘s the biggest screen in Germany 25min away from home and I‘m not interested in getting banned there :D