Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Can someone PM me? Thanks!

Yep, m2 pls.

Stop being crazy about it. No disrespect to the person who had It, and also thank him for PM-ing me and some other friends here ,but that Prologue version was not a good quality one, and was made of old versions.

We have seen a better quality prologue than that.

Oku wrote:
June 16th, 2020, 4:42 am
Why not just PM him/her directly instead of making a post asking him/her to PM you lmao
I love how this could be said 100 times in a row and people will still ask for it lol

enfitt wrote:
June 16th, 2020, 5:31 pm
Stop being crazy about it. No disrespect to the person who had It, and also thank him for PM-ing me and some other friends here ,but that Prologue version was not a good quality one, and was made of old versions.

Yeah no offense and thanks for pm-ing me but I’ve seen better version

enfitt wrote:
June 16th, 2020, 5:31 pm

Yeah It was put together using the best available audio and video available. If there is a better quality video one out their it'd be nice to see it, never claimed it was the best.

Oku
Been rewatching the reverse bullet scene a lot recently; the reverse-gun-click(?) sound is orgasmic lol

KEM
Oku wrote:
June 18th, 2020, 1:36 pm
Been rewatching the reverse bullet scene a lot recently; the reverse-gun-click(?) sound is orgasmic lol
That’s one thing I’m really excited for, I think the sound design is gonna be super sick

Uno
Just watched TDK & TDKR in IMAX... No prologue attached in my country, and they only showed the old TENET trailer and the WW84 trailer. Hopefully that will change when I see Interstellar and Dunkirk on Tuesday.

Uno wrote:
June 21st, 2020, 7:10 pm
Just watched TDK & TDKR in IMAX... No prologue attached in my country, and they only showed the old TENET trailer and the WW84 trailer. Hopefully that will change when I see Interstellar and Dunkirk on Tuesday.
Man, not even the new trailer (released on May 2020)? I envy you so much because you can go to the threaters now.