Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Joshua Strong wrote:
February 6th, 2020, 11:36 pm
I just got out of seeing Birds of Prey in the Chicago suburbs and the theater played the Tenet prologue before the film started. I guess this could mean that the prologue is getting a wide release on IMAX stress across the country.
Which Imax theater? Lincolnshire? I'm around that area.

Forum Pro
geozou1 wrote:
February 10th, 2020, 10:16 pm
Joshua Strong wrote:
February 6th, 2020, 11:36 pm
I just got out of seeing Birds of Prey in the Chicago suburbs and the theater played the Tenet prologue before the film started. I guess this could mean that the prologue is getting a wide release on IMAX stress across the country.
Which Imax theater? Lincolnshire? I'm around that area.
South Barrington

enfitt wrote:
February 10th, 2020, 8:05 pm
Has anybody have any new video of the current Prologue screenings yet?
Coming soon, but I am currently very busy so give me some time.

Best one so far

The audio of this version is definitely better than the other one i had seen. Way more clearer.

Uno
Very nice! I've noticed you've managed to record the 1.43:1 version. Was this at the re-release of Nolan films?

I have no idea, but it looks like it was because it has "An IMAX exclusive" banner when it starts.I didn't record it, just found it on reddit.Catch it before it'll be taken down, I think there won't be a better version than this one around.