Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.

kamelgunner wrote:
December 25th, 2019, 10:25 pm
is it a new version or just the ones leaked

This is also my doubt. I have the first leak... but I wanted a better version...

Can u send me the prologue u have pls?

I will post it again in a while.I am surprised it was taken down so fast, it's the third version which appeared online (CAM 1080p), without logos at the beginning.It's 227MB.
It's a better version in a way, than the first one, better resolution, but you can see people's heads in front sometimes, and it's annoying it lacks WB logos at the beginning.

mario80 wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 10:43 am
I will post it again in a while.I am surprised it was taken down so fast, it's the third version which appeared online (CAM 1080p), without logos at the beginning.It's 227MB.
It's a better version in a way, than the first one, better resolution, but you can see people's heads in front sometimes, and it's annoying it lacks WB logos at the beginning.
Thank you!

Please share it when link down.I won't upload it again
LINK REMOVED
Last edited by mario80 on December 28th, 2019, 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

blackColumn wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 1:22 am
El Especial wrote:
December 25th, 2019, 6:01 pm
mario80 wrote:
December 25th, 2019, 11:40 am
Merry Xmas :ninja:
yay
A lot of image is cropped on right hand side. As much as JDW's face is not visible in this part of the sizzle reel.

And this looks like 70mm IMAX projection.

Who was the projectionist?
Remember that this image was probably taken by Melinda Sue Mary, the still photographer for Nolan`s films since Interstellar, this is not the same frame that Hoyte composed, just very similar.

IDK! That shallow depth of field and the focal length is almost identical. Could be an IMAX still - we got one for Dunkirk.

I don’t know why I connected
the Opera house sequence to the Laagna Road sequence timeline wise. I guess knowing they were both shot in the same country confused me. The opera house (Linnahall) is set in Ukraine and the Laagna Road is set in Estonia. And you can see JDW dressed as a firefighter.

mario80 wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 10:43 am
best one out there