Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
So JDW and the other two SWATs work for America, sneak in with the Russian SWATs, extract a VIP held hostage in the opera house, and JDW tries to prevent the Russians from blowing up the opera house to cover their tracks? He's successful (having to kill one that was not a double agent working for America), and they successfully extract the VIP only to be caught by Pattinson for some reason? lol
Did I get all that right?

Hate to be another person in the sea here... but can someone PM me the prologue. Would love to check it out. I’ll pass it on as well.

Stop spamming the tread.

Ludwig Gorasson’s score during the Prologue is absolutely incredible. My biggest worry is he wouldn’t be able to capture intensity the way Zimmer does.
Boy, was I wrong. It’s A M A Z I N G.

Uno
Just finished watching TROS. Oh boy, what an experience watching the prologue in IMAX!. So tense and my heart was beating so fast. And that score was amazing. On my way home to watch the trailer :)

Can someone DM me the link to the prologue? Thanks!

Don't get me wrong about Zimmer (love his work with Daddy), but stop whining about him.
Nolan is the "jenesequa" of the score.

Peeped a second of the start with that new WB logo (!) and the opening shot then noped out of that bootleg...

Must. Not. Watch. Until. Saturday. Even though I keep skimming over the spoiler comments but uuuugh

antovolk wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 3:34 pm
Peeped a second of the start with that new WB logo (!) and the opening shot then noped out of that bootleg...

Must. Not. Watch. Until. Saturday. Even though I keep skimming over the spoiler comments but uuuugh
The bootleg doesn't do it justice.

Wait for the real thing and prepare for impact.

antovolk wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 3:34 pm

Any word on theater listings? I'm starting to get nervous if I'll get the prologue (seeing SW tonight at a laser IMAX that showed the Dunkirk prologue...)