Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Hustler wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 12:42 pm
This is superficial, but
That shot of Debicki at the end is very reminiscent of Cobb in Inception putting the suppressor on his pistol. I know, it's just filming someone walking around a corner, but... yeah, ok, I'm really reaching...
I had exactly same thought :D

Holy shit the prologue is insane. The music is so good! I love that synth driven rythm. But what I don’t understand is
the shot with JDW reversing the bullet back in time. He is probably able to reverse time then. But why is he surprised when the car crash reverses?

Hey guys, could someone be so kind as to PM me the prologue? Thanks!

Willem wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 12:50 pm
Holy shit the prologue is insane. The music is so good! I love that synth driven rythm. But what I don’t understand is
the shot with JDW reversing the bullet back in time. He is probably able to reverse time then. But why is he surprised when the car crash reverses?
because its not the washington who does it, but the guy ,,he isnt one of us’’ and i think he is robert pattinsons character

Sharkboy wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 12:44 pm
shadmag wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 12:36 pm
You can hear the gun being cocked at the end. So yeah the bullet reverses out and goes back into the gun.

What I don't get is why JDW's guy accusing him of wanting to kill all the innocents. Did that guy not see him gathering up all the explosives?
At first I thought it was someone else saying that, but I'm pretty sure that's JDW that's trying to get the guy to walk away
You know what that makes way more sense since one of the guys tells him it's not their mission earlier.

Ok. Now that the trailer has dropped, we fricking better get that damn prologue list sometime today.

is there a better version out there i mean more carefully framed thank's

Anyone can PM the prologue?
Thank you in advance! 🙏🧡

Can someone please PM me the prologue? Plz and thanks

Someone please PM me Prologue link. :)

THANKS