Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Law wrote:
December 16th, 2019, 11:55 pm
I'm seeing Stars Wars in NY on the 23rd, and I am definitely not going to record the prologue in ultra HD with my brand new iPhone 11.
😅

Law wrote:
December 16th, 2019, 11:55 pm
I'm seeing Stars Wars in NY on the 23rd, and I am definitely not going to record the prologue in ultra HD with my brand new iPhone 11.
Remember when you are not recording the prologue, dont also record it horizontally, and DONT send it to us by PM, that would be naughty and bad ! very very bad indeed.

Wake me up when they list the theaters showing the prologue 😴

Got my ticket for Rise of Skywalker at the Lincoln Square IMAX in NYC for Friday morning at 10am. Will chime in along with everyone else. Cannot wait...

you lucky!

Waiting to buy any tickets because I want to see what theaters are showing it. I won't be seeing TROS in IMAX otherwise.

Bacon wrote:
December 17th, 2019, 3:22 am
Waiting to buy any tickets because I want to see what theaters are showing it. I won't be seeing TROS in IMAX otherwise.
Unfortunately the pompous asses at WB have no consideration for peasants like us. They don't care that we have to buy tickets in advance. They want to drop it at the last minute because it makes them feel important.

Jesus, man.

This will be my first prologue ever. Beyond excited!

Plus getting a trailer before that! Such a great week to be a Nolan fan :gonf: :gonf: :gonf:

SOON, VERY SOON !!!!

I really can't wait to see your description and opinion on the prologue guys.
And I really hope a bootleg will be available !!

And don't forget to have these words in mind :
“I feel like he must have invented something new
He seems like the only director now who can do what is essentially a very personal, independent movie that has huge scale. I read the script and it’s unreal.
There are so many parts of the movie where I thought, I cannot believe this is happening. It’s just so huge, so weirdly audacious, but in the same way, ‘The Lighthouse’ is stylistically, aesthetically and tonally pretty out there. Chris does the same sort of things, but on these huge canvases. I can’t imagine what it’ll look like. But it’s going to be pretty amazing.
It's the craziest thing I've seen in years. It's the length of three movies ."
I read the script which is very complex. Nolan has invented something totally new and really cool.
Nolan is pushing the boundaries of cinema
Massive, innovative
I say it again but I think that we're in for something really special that will totally erase all the speculations that have been made so far.

We're not ready.