Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Take a pen and paper with you folks. Who knows what message we’ll have to decode.

Ep9 is going to be out this Wednesday here. I'm guessing the prologue won't be attached to it prior to the US release of TROS.

Mahiya_Borden wrote:
December 15th, 2019, 4:37 am
Ep9 is going to be out this Wednesday here. I'm guessing the prologue won't be attached to it prior to the US release of TROS.
I'm in Europe as well, and going to see TROS on Wednesday, though highly doubt it will have a prologue attached. Anyway I'll be sure for someone from here to post a bootleg of it once it's out in the US.

Innovator wrote:
December 14th, 2019, 5:18 pm
Is it weird that I'm probably more pumped to see the prologue (bootleg version at that) than the new trailer? Mainly because we'll see and hear for the first time Lame's and Göransson's work with Nolan, even if briefly.

I'm expecting the prologue to contain either the concert or the car chase sequence shot in Estonia.

Hustler wrote:
December 14th, 2019, 4:27 pm
Should we also start a thread where people get added to a list to be PM'd the bootleg instead of page after page of requests? Not sure how exactly that would work either, come to think of it. I suppose that would just turn into pages of "add me to the list." :lol:

:think: Any ideas?
This is a good idea, I think a list added in the first post with all the members who are interested in getting the bootleg would suffice.
Yeah, very eager to discover what kind of new style Nolan is going to take with this project, because there'll be some changes, and no doubt the prologue will give us a little clue on this point.

aleks989 wrote:
December 15th, 2019, 7:19 am
Mahiya_Borden wrote:
December 15th, 2019, 4:37 am
I'm in Europe as well, and going to see TROS on Wednesday, though highly doubt it will have a prologue attached. Anyway I'll be sure for someone from here to post a bootleg of it once it's out in the US.
I'm going to wait until I'm sure the prologue is attached tbh. Hopefully by Friday we'll know.

Now one of the big Dubai venues which screened Dunkirk's has hinted to me that they'll have the prologue on the 19th, from the first screenings...

omg

so you're saying

there's a chance?

Hustler wrote:
December 14th, 2019, 4:27 pm
Should we also start a thread where people get added to a list to be PM'd the bootleg instead of page after page of requests? Not sure how exactly that would work either, come to think of it. I suppose that would just turn into pages of "add me to the list." :lol:

:think: Any ideas?
:clap: :twothumbsup: :gonf:

anyone going prologue hunting in Vegas?

antovolk wrote:
December 15th, 2019, 10:48 am
Now one of the big Dubai venues which screened Dunkirk's has hinted to me that they'll have the prologue on the 19th, from the first screenings...
Was it Novo or Vox? I mean I’ll be seeing TROS at both venues so fingers crossed Bahrain is included this time.
There are several IMAX screens (Vox Cinemas) in Saudi now, I wonder if they’ll get it too.