Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Bump for london release

I believe him

Believe what tho? Also, why are some so bothered by his post?
Yes, the post can be misleading but it‘s just showing the format.

AhmadAli95 wrote:
December 1st, 2019, 3:25 am
Believe what tho? Also, why are some so bothered by his post?
Yes, the post can be misleading but it‘s just showing the format.
Because it's another will mccrabb looking for attention. No one is getting the prologue this early. The earliest possible they would get it is a week in advance.

gropercity wrote:
December 1st, 2019, 3:36 am
Because it's another will mccrabb looking for attention. No one is getting the prologue this early. The earliest possible they would get it is a week in advance.
Of course. That’s why such posts/posters should be ignored. I saw it on Twitter and he mentioned he owns some IMAX prints which explains the picture.
Now, the tweet about secrecy is... questionable, I agree.

AhmadAli95 wrote:
December 1st, 2019, 4:08 am
gropercity wrote:
December 1st, 2019, 3:36 am
Of course. That’s why such posts/posters should be ignored. I saw it on Twitter and he mentioned he owns some IMAX prints which explains the picture.
Now, the tweet about secrecy is... questionable, I agree.
Exactly. It's precisely why they give promo materials to theaters as late as possible. Even a week in advance is being generous. Realistically, the theaters will get promo materials 3-4 days in advance.

You guys are a bunch of player haters

Why would IMAX/Nolan have the IMAX logo in a 16:9 (or thereabouts) aspect ratio if it's a full sized/aspect ratio print?