Tenet Official Images/Posters

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I like the poster, it has some nolan style, looks great and eye catching too (this is the most important)

My fav nolan posters: TDK, TeneT, memento

His worst: TDKR and interstellar

It’s not bad, it’s just crowded and over edited/produced. Wish it was a bit more minimalistic.

Oku
It looks like a fan-made poster...

BrandX wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 9:43 pm
Vader182 wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 8:11 pm
I really like it for a teaser poster. It's eye catching. You'd notice it across a movie theater. bonus points for no floating heads.

-Vader
What poster are you referring to regarding floating heads?
Nothing Nolan - just the nasty trend to (re)do poster art that simply shows actors' disembodied heads on some vague, maybe plot-related background. Started with DVD rental/sell through as studios wanted potential customers to see who was in the film and sell it on that appeal. Prime example would be No Country For Old Men.

ChristNolan wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 1:15 pm
I think this poster is a very good distillation of the marketing so far: the image is elegant, the concept within it is intriguing, but perhaps a little too obscure.

The posters for Nolan films are usually not very good lol.

I'd take something like this over the theatrical posters for TDKR, Interstellar, or Dunkirk any day.

Bacon wrote:
December 20th, 2019, 6:47 pm

I'd take something like this over the theatrical posters for TDKR, Interstellar, or Dunkirk any day.
Good posters are a rarity in general nowdays.

Bacon wrote:
December 20th, 2019, 6:47 pm

Fortunately, one of my all-time favorite posters ever IS in fact a Nolan poster though:
Got that one in proper double-sided theater quality

Oku wrote:
December 20th, 2019, 12:05 am
It looks like a fan-made poster...
true

Ace