Tenet Official Images/Posters

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
CASE wrote:
May 27th, 2020, 6:51 pm
User of Interest wrote:
May 27th, 2020, 1:59 pm
CASE: You're avatar lmao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: the best avatar. That guy in the trailer is awesome, that face he gives before throwing some punches :D :D

antovolk wrote:
May 27th, 2020, 4:56 pm
rotas wrote:
May 27th, 2020, 4:54 pm
antovolk wrote:
January 23rd, 2020, 5:58 am
Scene numbers for the stills released so far:
- EW Oslo Opera House with JDW and Pattinson - Scene 62
- TotalFilm JDW bullet hole - Scene 500 Teaser Trailer (looks like special shoot just for the teaser)
- Fandango JDW with mask - Scene 166
- USA Today JDW/Pattinson red Room - Scene 161
How are you able to identify this? Source? sorry I'm just confused haha. but this is interesting
Put the URL of the image into http://exif.regex.info/exif.cgi - might not work every time but the highest res images direct from WB should have the data
Can you post the images you are talking about? Would love to know their scene number.

Ace

The first pic, they are so hot

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
May 28th, 2020, 4:30 am
I have to agree with that. They are such a weird pair - I mean they don't look like your clichéd "main star and sidekick" thing - the casting is quite unique, I'd think, and it's quite interesting for Nolan and co. to have come up with it. I'm really looking forward to their onscreen moments and chemistry.

DHOPW42 wrote:
May 28th, 2020, 4:40 am
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
I have to agree with that. They are such a weird pair - I mean they don't look like your clichéd "main star and sidekick" thing - the casting is quite unique, I'd think, and it's quite interesting for Nolan and co. to have come up with it. I'm really looking forward to their onscreen moments and chemistry.
At first sight I thought it's a shoot they did for the magzine then I realize it's only a movie still. JDW and Pattinson gonna serve, big time.

Is Any chance JDW and RP character have love relationship in this movie??

I'm start thinking abou that possibility..

Since academy love that kind of shit, maybe this is the time we have the black leading and same gender love relationship in high concept sci-fi movie from revolutionary director

JohnnyTheKid wrote:
May 28th, 2020, 5:00 am
Is Any chance JDW and RP character have love relationship in this movie??

I'm start thinking abou that possibility..

Since academy love that kind of shit, maybe this is the time we have the black leading and same gender love relationship in high concept sci-fi movie from revolutionary director
I don't think so, neither that Nolan had Oscars in mind while he was writing the story.

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
May 28th, 2020, 4:47 am
DHOPW42 wrote:
May 28th, 2020, 4:40 am
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
At first sight I thought it's a shoot they did for the magzine then I realize it's only a movie still. JDW and Pattinson gonna serve, big time.
Not a movie still, probably just a shot taken by the set photographer.

That image surely looks like Melinda`s work, im hoping the Tenet book will have more of her work in it.