Tenet Official Images/Posters

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Looks like the room with Debicki and Branagh are in seems to be a prep room

Does anyone have a high-res version of the original Tenet logo without any sort of background at all? Basically this with just the letters, not the black background:

Hustler wrote:
June 6th, 2020, 9:50 pm
Does anyone have a high-res version of the original Tenet logo without any sort of background at all? Basically this with just the letters, not the black background:

You mean a transparent png? No. But we can remove that background easely with photoshop.

enfitt wrote:
June 6th, 2020, 10:29 pm
You mean a transparent png? No. But we can remove that background easely with photoshop.
Exactly. I don't know how to edit images very well but came up with this design to make my own shirt.

Hustler wrote:
June 6th, 2020, 11:38 pm
enfitt wrote:
June 6th, 2020, 10:29 pm
Exactly. I don't know how to edit images very well but came up with this design to make my own shirt.
Maybe try the SATOR square with emphasis on Tenet?

dragon_phoenix wrote:
June 6th, 2020, 11:50 pm
Maybe try the SATOR square with emphasis on Tenet?
Shit that's a good idea too lol. But like I said, I'm no Photoshop expert. I just happened to come across that image and tweaked it a little, then erased the N, added that image a couple times and rotated them.

Oku
Why not just bolt a solar-powered screen onto the shirt that only displays spinning TENET logo

Oku wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 9:32 am
Why not just bolt a solar-powered screen onto the shirt that only displays spinning TENET logo
:think:

:twothumbsup: :lol:

Ace

Warner Bros. France just posted the poster with the tagline "dépassez les frontières de votre perception", which (I hope accurately) translates to "cross the boundaries of your perception". Is that a new tagline?