Tenet Official Images/Posters

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Flutterby wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 9:36 am
Is there any way to buy this magazine online?

EDIT: I mean not have it delivered, but purchasing a digital copy?
With an Amazon Prime membership, I was able to get a free trial subscription (just make sure to cancel before it ends) https://www.amazon.com/Total-Film-Magaz ... 0079JCJRM/

It's only viewable on certain devices (either an Amazon Kindle device, or pretty much any iOS/Android phone or tablet where you can download the Kindle app). Someone is bound to upload full-page scans like always though, so you'll eventually be able to read it on desktop

There’s a typo on the cover with Washington and Pattinson. Hope they fix that before it comes out.

Forum Pro
marshallmurphy wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 3:50 pm
There’s a typo on the cover with Washington and Pattinson. Hope they fix that before it comes out.
"if it was wasn't..." yeah hopefully they do

I need that subscribers cover!!!

I belive that our handsome, beautiful, sexy, intelligent, cultured and beuatiful fellow members will do some scanning 8-)

CASE wrote:
May 26th, 2020, 5:01 am
I belive that our handsome, beautiful, sexy, intelligent, cultured and beuatiful fellow members will do some scanning 8-)
I believe it, too. 8-) :twisted:

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
May 26th, 2020, 5:10 am
CASE wrote:
May 26th, 2020, 5:01 am
I believe it, too. 8-) :twisted:
"It will be nothing less than a knight, shinning."

Just ordered my issue - I really hope they won't delay delivery too much. I don't expect to get it by next week, so it will be fucking difficult not to check out the inevitable scans... I'll try my best :D

Ace

They all look so good.