Tenet Official Images/Posters

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Pablo michel wrote:
August 12th, 2020, 11:10 am
I like this one better

love this one!!!

Love that JDW and Rob one, too. the scene is gonna be exhilarating in the movie

Another one

Last edited by wb_spy on August 12th, 2020, 11:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

jeez how many of them are there

intersteIIarx wrote:
August 12th, 2020, 11:09 am
saved the best for last
Uhm... this implies things... spoiler alert WB!
Silfan wrote:
August 12th, 2020, 11:14 am
I don't understand what you can expect from "character poster".
Have you ever seen one that is unique in any way or has other elements then some effects and atmospheric background setting?
I understand its Christopher nolan our expectations from everything he does are godlike originality and uniqueness but come on. What can you really do with a poster? Not much.
Well, how about posters that aren’t made of stills we’ve seen a million times by now in the press and in magazines. I think they are trying to give away too much but there’s nothing pleasing about some of the earlier posters that came out today.

I personally like simplicity and elegance or at least an attempt to make something that is as bold as the movie itself. Some of these posters are overly edited with so much going on or not much going on at all.

Yes, the action genre has some pretty generic posters but it’s time to change that a bit, isn’t it? I did try to find something I think is great but only Bond 25 came to my mind as something simple but well designed.

what is this ...10 posters today... are they planning to show the entire movie through posters..lol

666kalpa wrote:
August 12th, 2020, 11:50 am
what is this ...10 posters today... are they planning to show the entire movie through posters..lol
tbh the posters haven’t revealed anything we haven’t seen before. They all are locations or scenes we’ve seen

intersteIIarx wrote:
August 12th, 2020, 11:53 am
666kalpa wrote:
August 12th, 2020, 11:50 am
tbh the posters haven’t revealed anything we haven’t seen before. They all are locations or scenes we’ve seen
just kiding

intersteIIarx wrote:
August 12th, 2020, 11:09 am
saved the best for last
Tarssauce wrote:
August 12th, 2020, 11:38 am
Uhm... this implies things... spoiler alert WB!
intersteIIarx wrote:
August 12th, 2020, 11:53 am
You don't think that poster is a spoiler!?! It's...
the end of the film! :ninja:
Last edited by Friendless_at_Dusk on August 12th, 2020, 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.