Tenet Official Images/Posters

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I almost forgot about the wetsuit/underwater stuff. We haven’t seen any footage of that! I feel like there are probably so many things we haven’t seen that are going to be super exciting.

Uno
So good! Very James Bond looking when you have that Maserati and Aston Martin DBS V12 in the background. So excited!

natalie wrote:
May 26th, 2020, 10:55 am
This photo looks like it confirms the gold bricks from the Instagram post about the plane crash!

some day im going to figure out what the little monitor nolan carries around is (so i can use it when i’m directing)

and branagh is goat holy shit

A Borges man wrote:
May 26th, 2020, 11:01 am
natalie wrote:
This photo looks like it confirms the gold bricks from the Instagram post about the plane crash!
Theory time:
Those gold bars can be the payment that an evil future fraction sends back in time to Branagh for doing his stuff.

quervo wrote:
May 26th, 2020, 11:06 am
A Borges man wrote:
May 26th, 2020, 11:01 am
natalie wrote:
Theory time:
Those gold bars can be the payment that an evil future fraction sends back in time to Branagh for doing his stuff.
I hope not, because that would be a rip off of Looper....

Shit. This is getting EXCITING. We are in the best part of the movie in my opinion. We know just a little, but not too much. And we’re getting new things i.e. set pics, interviews, trailers, almost EVERY DAY. The hype is real y’all.

To me, Branagh's solemn face in this pic kinda suggests that he is somehow trapped by some feelings, that is his background story we don't know yet. I feel Nolan has written an amazing villain character! Not those cliche plot-serving villains we have seen so many times.

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
May 26th, 2020, 11:22 am
To me, Branagh's solemn face in this pic kinda suggests that he is somehow trapped by some feelings, that is his background story we don't know yet. I feel Nolan has written an amazing villain character! Not those cliche plot-serving villains we have seen so many times.
Branagh is gonna be super interesting...I think him and Debicki are going to have a very complicated relationship. I remember when their was the idea that the film was inspired by North by Northwest; James Mason in that movie is a super interesting villain, love that performance.
I'm thinking the movie is gonna have a micro-plot involving spousal abuse. Sort of "inversion" of Nolan's use of marriage in his other films. Instead of the film focusing on the protagonists domestic life, it'll be the villain's.