Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Everyone on here keeps lying to me, what the heck?

misho92 wrote:
July 10th, 2019, 2:20 am
Wouldn't be surprised if it's releasing with Hobbs and Shaw... I know that sounds early, but his teasers always release in early August. Hobbs & Shaw's audience is more in line with Tenet and it's probably going to end up being bigger than IT and Joker. Why not?

misho92 wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 6:43 pm
misho92 wrote:
Wouldn't be surprised if it's releasing with Hobbs and Shaw... I know that sounds early, but his teasers always release in early August. Hobbs & Shaw's audience is more in line with Tenet and it's probably going to end up being bigger than IT and Joker. Why not?
Everyone thought I was crazy... 🙄

misho92 wrote:
misho92 wrote:
My quote was so much better :lol:

I mean...misho, it wasn't just you. Other people posted in here saying that it probably wouldn't be attached to an R-rated film.

misho92 wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 6:44 pm
misho92 wrote:
misho92 wrote:
Everyone thought I was crazy... 🙄
You are crazy. Crazy awesome :twothumbsup:

gropercity wrote:
July 10th, 2019, 12:37 am
Not sure why people think it's too early for a teaser. Nolan always has a teaser 1 year before release. I totally expect it with Hobbs and Shaw on August 2nd. They always release the teaser with a big action/tentpole movie.
Since we're quoting ourselves for credit, here you go :lol:
Bacon wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 6:45 pm
I mean...misho, it wasn't just you. Other people posted in here saying that it probably wouldn't be attached to an R-rated film.
It's not that it's just an r-rated film. It's not an action tentpole. It would be horrible marketing to release a big Nolan action movie with a small horror movie, let alone an R-rated one, no matter how popular it is. Nolan's marketing history sees his teasers almost always attached to tentpole action movies.
Last edited by Ruth on August 1st, 2019, 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: stop double posting

Bacon wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 6:45 pm
now, now, let's give credit where credit is due. Stop being a player hater.

Sitting in the damn theater right now. 10 minutes to go.

I got so frustrated I jolted off my couch and bought a ticket to this godforsaken movie, haha.

But again we won't know anything until about 5 minutes from now. Still all rumor.