Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
by the way i think rob is the who is fighting with washington maybe he comes to save him

Saw it again last night with Hollywood. I think the general perception of the teaser is...’is that it?’ further evidence that today’s audience have no real patience for announcement trailers anymore. When they see a trailer they expect to see a full fledge sell of the film, which is a fair point. Half the trailers out now show a good portion of the film that’s just the way things are I guess.

the point is that no one has ever done something that scale an action thriler shot completely on medium format that's why everyone wants to see it or at least seeing a bit for dunkirk it was a bit normal like they've done it before by filming on 65mil but for this it's special.

I have seen the leaked version and I completely understand why this hasn't hit online. It's merely a 40 sec. teaser and I feel like it's made for theaters only. Still can't feel it the way someone in the theater has felt it, but it got me hyped either way. Maybe we'll get some more in the first online teaser, so this footage along with some more to spice it up. This is quite something which I feel was prepared for theaters only. But by the end of this week/month we'll surely get something online.

shadoW wrote:
August 15th, 2019, 5:58 pm
No teaser before Tarantino's movie in IMAX I just saw. I give up. It'll come when it'll come. I just wanted to hear that music in IMAX. Oh well.
Ditto Ditto Ditto Ditto

What an evening... Tarantino’s flick with, you guessed it Tenet teaser. This happened in Finland, all the places. Very bizzare feeling, since this is sort of thing happens very rarely if ever.