Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Forum Pro
misho92 wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 8:50 am
2 months worth of shots is enough for a teaser... trust me. Most of these blockbusters have a shooting schedule of 4-5months, which means Tenet has about 40% of the film shot by now.
The only thing that makes me doubt an imminent teaser is that they’ve filmed (only) mostly in Estonia so far and haven’t shot anywhere else. Unless someone knows something different?

Collins wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 8:10 am
Dunkirk started shooting on May 23, Tenet on May 22.
You're right, I could swear they started in April. But I still have huge doubts about a teaser in August.

October seems way too late to get the buzz going. Especially for something original and risky.

I'm still saying this week - Thursday or Friday.

It's his birthday today, so maybe instead of getting gifts, he will give us one. A teaser...?

They came up with what the teaser trailer for Dunkirk was going to be while they were shooting in Dunkirk so perhaps they already came up with what this films teaser trailer will be.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's going to be with Hobbs & Shaw tbh.

How long have they been shooting in Estonia btw? I guess they already shot quite some stuff in the States. Especially the VFX heavy stuff for them to have enough time to render the effects.

How is October too late when there would still be 9 months left till the movie's release?

Nevertheless, I think we might get the teaser with IT Chapter 2 in September.

Innovator wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 2:51 pm
How is October too late when there would still be 9 months left till the movie's release?

Nevertheless, I think we might get the teaser with IT Chapter 2 in September.
It's too late assuming the second trailer is with Star Wars. The teaser needs breathing space...

misho92 wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 8:50 am
2 months worth of shots is enough for a teaser... trust me. Most of these blockbusters have a shooting schedule of 4-5months, which means Tenet has about 40% of the film shot by now.
Well except for the fact that Tenet's production schedule is going to be about 6-7 months long. Sorry to burst your bubble. You're right about one thing though, which is they already have enough footage for a basic teaser.

I work at a theater and we got our trailer bookings tonight for Hobbs and Shaw.
No Tenet teaser, also no Bond trailer. It will have 1917 on it, though.

I figured due to no rating classification this week. Probably means a Tenet teaser with Joker, Terminator or Star Wars. move the whole marketing force way backward.

-Vader