Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
tenetmovie.com is parked with GoDaddy. Slightly tempted to buy it and have WB try to buy it off me :lol:

Forum Pro
ChristMAX wrote:
July 22nd, 2019, 6:53 am
tenetmovie.com is parked with GoDaddy. Slightly tempted to buy it and have WB try to buy it off me :lol:
Should’ve bought it, because it’s gone now.

The fact that the website is no longer available means that something is happening :D

Joshua Strong wrote:
July 22nd, 2019, 7:46 am
ChristMAX wrote:
July 22nd, 2019, 6:53 am
Should’ve bought it, because it’s gone now.
If that isn't proof that WB reads this website, I don't know what is :wave:. tenetmovie.com is registered to WB under the registrar MarkMonitor Inc.

Warner Brothers, undoubtedly, periodically checks on dedicated forums like this to see what is or isn't leaking. They probably have a list of target websites that an employee cycles through.

Geoffrey wrote:
July 22nd, 2019, 5:26 pm
Warner Brothers, undoubtedly, periodically checks on dedicated forums like this to see what is or isn't leaking. They probably have a list of target websites that an employee cycles through.
Now there’s a fun gig, get paid to lurk on Nolan Fans. :batman:

The funny thing is that Nolan himself is probably completely oblivious to this site. The dude doesn't own a cell phone or an email address. :lol:

Nolan is likely aware NF exists lol

Angus wrote:
July 23rd, 2019, 8:11 am
The funny thing is that Nolan himself is probably completely oblivious to this site. The dude doesn't own a cell phone or an email address. :lol:
I don't know, there have been pictures where Nolan is using a cell phone iirc

Dobson wrote:
July 23rd, 2019, 10:17 am
Angus wrote:
July 23rd, 2019, 8:11 am
I don't know, there have been pictures where Nolan is using a cell phone iirc
i reckon he uses it to listen to music, we saw him using headphones, i dobut he gives anyone his number lol.