Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Audiopra wrote:
November 20th, 2019, 4:31 am
I have re-uploaded jonno747's trailer, if anyone interested:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1S9FLj ... qt3TIi_0pn

I think it's an incredible work, thanks dude! I don't know why you have deleted the original video, if you don't want to see it online, just PM me and I delete it too.
lovely

misho92 wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 8:50 am
2 months worth of shots is enough for a teaser... trust me. Most of these blockbusters have a shooting schedule of 4-5months, which means Tenet has about 40% of the film shot by now.
So now here we are. By several indications, Nolan just recently finished principal photography on Tenet, or is just putting the finishing production touches on as he goes into post-production. Filming started in mid-May, and that means Nolan and crew filmed for about 6 months.

You were so confident and so arrogant about a 4-5 months shooting schedule, and you were wrong. The anecdotal evidence from a few crew members was there for all to see, you were just too stubborn to take that evidence into account.

misho92 wrote:
July 31st, 2019, 1:52 am
It's not going to be 7 months long... don't know where you got that info.
I never explicitly said 7 months, I said 6-7 months long for the production shooting schedule, and I was proven right.

Admit your mistake and move on.

misho92 wrote:
September 7th, 2019, 4:04 am
Lol. Nolan (and I) just proved you wrong... With Denmark shooting today, and India also in September, Nolan shot in 7 countries in 4 months.
Totally ridiculous. All you did was was make yourself look like a fool. Nolan continued filming well into November here, and while there is no official confirmation, unofficially it looks like Nolan recently finished principal photography on Tenet.

All your statement shows is that Nolan and crew visited 7 countries in 4 months. They did not finish filming in 7 countries in 4 months; far from it. In fact, according to your twisted logic, Nolan had visited 7 countries before filming even began! If you know how Nolan works, then you would know that Nolan would have likely scouted each and every location in the 7 countries with some of his crew during pre-production before shooting even started. However this was not the context of the discussion.

Next time before you try to be so arrogant and confident on these forums, do more research and understand Nolan as a director more. This is not the first time Nolan has done a 6 month shooting schedule, so this should not have been a surprise. This is also likely not the last time Nolan will have such a long production schedule.

...yikes, way to hold a grudge there, lets keep it pleasant.

Seriously! ruthless

Nicolaslabra wrote:
November 22nd, 2019, 7:19 pm
...yikes, way to hold a grudge there, lets keep it pleasant.
Yes. It seems they are going at it on different posts.

Imaginatio wrote:
November 22nd, 2019, 5:20 pm
misho92 wrote:
2 months worth of shots is enough for a teaser... trust me. Most of these blockbusters have a shooting schedule of 4-5months, which means Tenet has about 40% of the film shot by now.
So now here we are. By several indications, Nolan just recently finished principal photography on Tenet, or is just putting the finishing production touches on as he goes into post-production. Filming started in mid-May, and that means Nolan and crew filmed for about 6 months.

You were so confident and so arrogant about a 4-5 months shooting schedule, and you were wrong. The anecdotal evidence from a few crew members was there for all to see, you were just too stubborn to take that evidence into account.

misho92 wrote:
I never explicitly said 7 months, I said 6-7 months long for the production shooting schedule, and I was proven right.

misho92 wrote:
Lol. Nolan (and I) just proved you wrong... With Denmark shooting today, and India also in September, Nolan shot in 7 countries in 4 months.
Totally ridiculous. All you did was was make yourself look like a fool. Nolan continued filming well into November here, and while there is no official confirmation, unofficially it looks like Nolan recently finished principal photography on Tenet.

All your statement shows is that Nolan and crew visited 7 countries in 4 months. They did not finish filming in 7 countries in 4 months; far from it. In fact, according to your twisted logic, Nolan had visited 7 countries before filming even began! If you know how Nolan works, then you would know that Nolan would have likely scouted each and every location in the 7 countries with some of his crew during pre-production before shooting even started. However this was not the context of the discussion.

Next time before you try to be so arrogant and confident on these forums, do more research and understand Nolan as a director more. This is not the first time Nolan has done a 6 month shooting schedule, so this should not have been a surprise. This is also likely not the last time Nolan will have such a long production schedule.

Forum Pro
Law
Imaginatio wrote:
November 22nd, 2019, 5:20 pm
misho92 wrote:

misho92 wrote:

misho92 wrote:

This must be the "secret" trailer out only in theaters.

The Special One wrote:
November 24th, 2019, 11:57 pm
This must be the "secret" trailer out only in theaters.
Was there any dobut of another teaser existing ? im pretty sure theres only one and we have all seen it.