Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.

This is what a teaser trailer should be. All questions, no answers... just intrigue. I've watched it probably 20 times, have no idea what I'm seeing, and I'm loving it. Also, not to beat a dead horse, but... totally getting Inception vibes, at least in the tone of the trailer. Not really seeing the Bond aspect that some were saying. The set pictures gave me more of that than this trailer did.

So should we expect the trailer to be released tomorrow? I think the Dunkirk teaser went to theaters first then it was released a day or two later.. can't remember.

How are we all feeling about the title font?

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 11:52 pm
How are we all feeling about the title font?
I honestly don't have a problem with it. Looks pretty cool I think

The first shot of JDW touching the first bullet hole thing was shot normally. Even the smoke seems to move normally. Then after the awkward cut, the second bullet hole he touches is shot with him walking backwards and acting in reverse, and played in reverse to give it a weird look. Even the smoke starts moving in a weird direction. This makes it seem like his character is first experiencing this time manipulation. Maybe it is like a training session.

Also it is interesting that the title spins in a circle like a merry-go-round. And one image I can't figure out what is in the upper right hand corner of the screen when he is in the elevator. Are those different time periods/memories (like inception) or just a reflection of something?