Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Sky007 wrote:
January 23rd, 2020, 1:24 pm
It's relatively safe to assume (putting in spoilers to be safe, but this is speculation)
the footage of JDW checking out the glass was shot specifically for the teaser. Similar to how a few shots in the Inception and Interstellar teasers weren't used, but instead expressed the mood for the film. I think it was shot to "warm" the audience up to the forward/reverse effect
Idk, I think he goes to that room with the glass 2 times in the movie. In the teaser he has a grey suit, and in the trailer he has a dark blue suit. So maybe he goes to that location two times in the movie, hence why he knew "it hasn't happened yet"

Sky007 wrote:
It's relatively safe to assume (putting in spoilers to be safe, but this is speculation)
the footage of JDW checking out the glass was shot specifically for the teaser. Similar to how a few shots in the Inception and Interstellar teasers weren't used, but instead expressed the mood for the film. I think it was shot to "warm" the audience up to the forward/reverse effect
Agreed, Nolan's teaser trailers have alternative, or completely different footage (Dunkirk's, and Inception's teasers have unused shots, or different shots of the same scene; remembering the Dunkirk one, with the guy walking into the water, it's from a different angle, or something). The Tenet teaser feels almost like test footage.

I wonder, where you pulled these methods from? For example I use the online file converter here How is it?

A Borges man wrote:
January 23rd, 2020, 7:59 pm
Sky007 wrote:
Agreed, Nolan's teaser trailers have alternative, or completely different footage (Dunkirk's, and Inception's teasers have unused shots, or different shots of the same scene; remembering the Dunkirk one, with the guy walking into the water, it's from a different angle, or something). The Tenet teaser feels almost like test footage.
Interstellar teaser had more unused footage than Dunkirk and Inception. What would you do if this shot is used in Tenet? To make assumption Inception is related to this.

SINCEPTION wrote:
July 31st, 2020, 6:45 pm
A Borges man wrote:
January 23rd, 2020, 7:59 pm
Sky007 wrote:
Interstellar teaser had more unused footage than Dunkirk and Inception. What would you do if this shot is used in Tenet? To make assumption Inception is related to this.

Are we talking about the trailer or the movie? IS the shot integrated into the movie ? OR it is just subliminally inserted? Or is it just a random shot...either way, hoping Inception and Tenet are different movies that exist on their own, with no in film connection.

The Tenet teaser is a year old today!

StarWarsIsAwesome123 wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 3:31 pm
The Tenet teaser is a year old today!
I hate that they never put it officially online.

Still the most excited ,,trailer'' for this movie.

Went to the theater the first time since mid February and was very happy they are welcoming viewers with this :D

Collector03601 wrote:
August 4th, 2020, 2:52 am
Went to the theater the first time since mid February and was very happy they are welcoming viewers with this :D
That's awesome! Must have been really exciting. :gonf: