Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
It's comming...

30 seconds teaser. Establishing shots. Clock ticking. Espionage quotes. An amazing IMAX shot. TITLE.

2:30 first trailer. The introduction of the real theme. New atmosphere. Stunning visuals. TITLE.

Thoughts?

sebal24 wrote:
May 27th, 2019, 2:34 pm
It's comming...

30 seconds teaser. Establishing shots. Clock ticking. Espionage quotes. An amazing IMAX shot. TITLE.

2:30 first trailer. The introduction of the real theme. New atmosphere. Stunning visuals. TITLE.

Thoughts?
You couldn’t put this in the discussion thread?

anikom15 wrote:
May 27th, 2019, 2:39 pm
sebal24 wrote:
May 27th, 2019, 2:34 pm
It's comming...

Thoughts?
You couldn’t put this in the discussion thread?
Trust me, it's better this way.

Forum Pro
I can see an announcement teaser with either Once Upon A Time In Hollywood or Hobbs and Shaw (the movie the world needs right now). And the first trailer/prologue with Star Wars.

My prediction:

Teaser 1 - Hobbs & Shaw
Teaser 2 - Star Wars
Main Trailer & IMAX Prologue - Bond 25

Because it's Warner Bros, they'll probably try to put it in front of their own properties. First teaser for Interstellar in front of the Desolation of Smaug, Dunkirk in front of Suicide Squad. So I'm thinking maybe first teaser in front of It: Chapter 2

antovolk wrote:
May 27th, 2019, 4:13 pm
My prediction:

Teaser 1 - Hobbs & Shaw
Teaser 2 - Star Wars
Main Trailer & IMAX Prologue - Bond 25
Interesting. I predicted awhile ago that they would take a similar approach as they did with Dunkirk; first trailer/prologue with Star Wars but Prologue with Bond 25 makes much more sense because of 70mm IMAX (common factor) and the possibility of IMAX prints. Also, target audience.

Bond 25 is relatively close up to Tenet though. Also, Star Wars IX is undoubtedly going to make more money... Not to forget that it's not unwise to really market this with an audience which might not see this right away.

Also, it depends on the fact if Nolan wants to show some spectacle in the teaser already.

Oku
But isn't The Rise of Skywalker filmed in IMAX also?

And as for the "expected" July/August 2019 announcement teaser, the heightened secrecy (we didn't get even a title until just last week) tells me not to get my hopes up.

Yeah ROS has selected scenes shot in 15/70mmIMAX.

Apparently the rest was shot with 35mm after all.