Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Mulholland-Jr wrote:
August 5th, 2019, 5:59 pm
Doubt they'll drop it this week.
If they really wanted to release it this week but postponed it because of the shootings - which is only a rumor, I guess -, then we won't really get it until next Monday, I'm sure. If ever.

Wait for another week then.

DHOPW42 wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 5:16 am
One more thing I like about the teaser is how the music gets intense the moment Nolan's name is shown :D I want to believe this was deliberate.
Definitely. I like how some guy cheered when his name came up and then also at the end of the trailer his repeated "yes yes yes yes......i love that man" :) :clap:

Just don't get it. What is taking so long. Any hope we might see it today/tomorrow ?

I'm almost certain the delay is because of the shootings, which we should all be okay with.

People were complaining that the "new protagonist" tagline was tone deaf to black people. Can you fucking imagine the idiot YouTube comments about the SWAT team and the bullet holes in the glass? Nolan and WB probably want nothing to do with all that drama.

It's still playing in theaters though.

Insomniac wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 8:40 am
It's still playing in theaters though.
and being sent around internationally...

DHOPW42 wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 5:45 am
Mulholland-Jr wrote:
August 5th, 2019, 5:59 pm
Doubt they'll drop it this week.
If they really wanted to release it this week but postponed it because of the shootings - which is only a rumor, I guess -, then we won't really get it until next Monday, I'm sure. If ever.
Yep, I believe this is the case. Next week or whenever they feel it is appropriate is fine. I'd rather wait and have it received positively then release it now and have controversy.

The name of character played by Debicki is
Sara Baras :X

CakeLessEgg wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 11:02 am
The name of character played by Debicki is
Sara Baras :X
For real?