Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
marshallmurphy wrote:
August 4th, 2020, 9:59 am
Collector03601 wrote:
August 4th, 2020, 2:52 am
Went to the theater the first time since mid February and was very happy they are welcoming viewers with this :D
That's awesome! Must have been really exciting. :gonf:
I could watch this on a loop and still wouldnt get bored by it :D :gonf: The more I see the more I like what Im hearing so really looking forward to the score part of the film.

Collector03601 wrote:
Went to the theater the first time since mid February and was very happy they are welcoming viewers with this :D

Ngl it still bothers that the Tenet signage is so wildly inconsistent. I hope that d*mb bike rental business is happy because it would've mutually benefited if Nolan got to keep the original logo.

intersteIIarx wrote:
August 6th, 2020, 7:10 am
Collector03601 wrote:

Ngl it still bothers that the Tenet signage is so wildly inconsistent. I hope that d*mb bike rental business is happy because it would've mutually benefited if Nolan got to keep the original logo.
Yep, I think so too. Im sure Nolan had a very good reason for those flipped letters.

i think its because the Teaser remained unchanged, all the new merch and posters have the letters the right way up.

lmao apparently this is finally officially getting released...as part of the Blu-ray and digital extras

KEM
antovolk wrote:
November 25th, 2020, 1:00 pm
lmao apparently this is finally officially getting released...as part of the Blu-ray and digital extras
Honestly I’ll take it lol

I’m glad they’re including trailers this time. Was disappointed when they skipped them with Dunkirk.

Tarssauce wrote:
November 25th, 2020, 5:14 pm
I’m glad they’re including trailers this time. Was disappointed when they skipped them with Dunkirk.
It seems like such a lazy thing when they're not included. But most people probably don't bother watching them.