Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Daniel Richtman
@DanielRPK

17m
Sounds like Tenet is Nolan's James Bond through time. Both a spy movie and a time travel movie.

Maxwell Haddad
@cinemaxwell
I have seen the Tenet teaser. Damn. So pumped.
Last edited by Ruth on August 1st, 2019, 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: double posting

It's 03:30 AM here ... I can't sleep.

u/Brentneger on reddit:
It starts with a black screen with some epic electronic music. Then it cuts to different shots of the different characters and things happening while Robert Pattinsons character says something like « I will do this. For mi familia». And then it cuts to a black screen where it says «From Visionary director Christopher Nolan». The last thing you see is a shot of a black guy, while someone says « One last ride». And thats it.

Connor McLaughlin
@connor_mcla
·
20m
OMG the trailer for Christopher Nolan’s #Tenet played before Hobbs & Shaw and WOW does it look great even though it doesn’t show much. i’m pumped holy

senseandsarcasm wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 8:37 pm
u/Brentneger on reddit:
It starts with a black screen with some epic electronic music. Then it cuts to different shots of the different characters and things happening while Robert Pattinsons character says something like « I will do this. For mi familia». And then it cuts to a black screen where it says «From Visionary director Christopher Nolan». The last thing you see is a shot of a black guy, while someone says « One last ride». And thats it.
lmao

senseandsarcasm wrote:
u/Brentneger on reddit:
I'm pretty sure that person was joking

senseandsarcasm wrote:
u/Brentneger on reddit:
Seems like he confused the teaser for a scene from Hobbs and Shaw.

senseandsarcasm wrote:
u/Brentneger on reddit:
So, Vin Diesel is in this? Would make sense if this is set in the F&F-universe. Also since "Hobbs & Shaw" just released.
Plz kill me

senseandsarcasm wrote:
u/Brentneger on reddit:
Now that's more like it

User of Interest wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 8:40 pm
senseandsarcasm wrote:
u/Brentneger on reddit:
So, Vin Diesel is in this? Would make sense if this is set in the F&F-universe. Also since "Hobbs & Shaw" just released.
Plz kill me
Yes. This is set in the same universe.