Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.

Fuck me that’s beautiful

lovely

Finally saw it before my Joker screening. My god, the score is amazing!

After seeing this before Joker, it makes total sense to not put it out online. It’s a sizzle reel almost. The imagery was so liquid and crisp on the big screen. RP was much easier to make out in the small window’s reflection as well. So hyped and GLAD so much is still secret.

Holy crap! I check this site all the time for 5.1/4K trailers. I was expecting them to have access to it but won’t put it out since it would be considered a leak. It’s textless but who cares :gonf: Can’t wait to play this on my system.

Also HOLY SHIT IT IS
PATTINSON’S REFLECTION
CC:
Nomis wrote:
October 10th, 2019, 1:46 pm
Fingers crossed we will get a 4K link of trailer #2, when it arrives :D dat 65mm goodness oh my goodness
There’s hope ;)

The visual quality is truly astounding, but for me the sound is delayed by seconds. Do you think this is a problem at my side? (I simply opened it with VLC)

EDIT: At least in VLC I can adjust the delay :D Anyway, beautiful!

I’m using the VLC app on my iPhone and the audio is out of sync for me too.

Now that the picture quality is better you can JDW character catch a bullet in the clip with pattinsons face in the reflection