Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
It’s fake. Or rather a fun and well executed fan made. Only one version of the teaser was sent by WB Russia to cinemas there.

KDG
I can't get over the music, Ludwig's score is going to be wicked. :clap:

He must’ve had access to the Russian version or the guy is just a really good compositor.

this is real, very real

antovolk wrote:
August 29th, 2019, 7:59 pm
It’s fake. Or rather a fun and well executed fan made. Only one version of the teaser was sent by WB Russia to cinemas there.
That russian one is such an obvious fake. It's so butchered I'm shocked anyone could fall for it.

I mean it's well made. So there's that.

Hi guys, yes, this is really a fan teaser made by me, it was funny and pleasant to read your comments)) The fact is that the Russian version of the official teaser leaked even earlier than the French one, just no one noticed it, because it was posted on a closed site for movie theaters and distributors. I made a video and wanted to upload it normally to YouTube, but it was immediately blocked, so I had to come up with a joke with the movie theater

https://vimeo.com/356823419

2 Days to go . . .

blackColumn wrote:
August 30th, 2019, 10:54 am
2 Days to go . . .
Whatcha doin' here? :?:

I bet he thinks WB will officially release the teaser trailer online once the month is over.